Share your latest purchase!

I scored a little TM-era treasure! She’ll be exclusively a travel bag because I need a little lap-pouch when I’m on a plane to corral small stuff (phone, earphones, chapstick, etc). Definitely an upgrade from a cheap zip pencil case! I think she’s technically a makeup pouch, but nice enough to double as a clutch, IMO. I’ve always loved this pattern, and this is my first metallic BV piece.

This pouch was hardly used, but alas, it required rehabbing it because it *reeked* of perfume. I did everything- baking soda, newspaper, leather cleaners, sunbathing, professional cleaners, and finally the scent is much more faint. Thank goodness! :rolleyes:

A85BFAE6-B307-4098-8A6B-F33BE42F8AE9.jpeg

I scored a little TM-era treasure! She’ll be exclusively a travel bag because I need a little lap-pouch when I’m on a plane to corral small stuff (phone, earphones, chapstick, etc). Definitely an upgrade from a cheap zip pencil case! I think she’s technically a makeup pouch, but nice enough to double as a clutch, IMO. I’ve always loved this pattern, and this is my first metallic BV piece.

This pouch was hardly used, but alas, it required rehabbing it because it *reeked* of perfume. I did everything- baking soda, newspaper, leather cleaners, sunbathing, professional cleaners, and finally the scent is much more faint. Thank goodness! :rolleyes:

View attachment 5722606
Love this pouch - and the kitty photobomb!

• Love
Reactions: jbags07 and Euclase

View attachment 5722606
Have a Wonderful holiday with your new bag-so pretty and a brilliant idea-I’d have never have thought of that..Much too nice to be kept just for make up lol?

I love the kitty as well!xxx

Not yet..
tease!Its very expensive ..until I can afford it-or they agree a layaway..once I’ve actually bought a new bag or agreed a layaway I’m not posting anything ..recently I agreed an exotic H, but backed out due to Tammys vets bills(it was vintage 1950’s)- but also it was black, really I prefer blue bags..as in a certain person preferring red lol!

• Haha
Reactions: muchstuff