Hermes AW23 RTW & Accessories: Show and Discussion

Just gimme!

I know I'm daft, but the opera gloves, the gold Medor body-chain and the clogs are even more stand-out than the bags, and the bags are just gorgeous. Return of black Box?

The Epsom 'pocket' Bolide seems slightly under-baked IMO, please let that NOT be the one on the catwalk.

Shark Bolide charm is so not me and irresistible at the same time. I need to save me from myself.

Just gimme!

I know I'm daft, but the opera gloves, the gold Medor body-chain and the clogs are even more stand-out than the bags, and the bags are just gorgeous. Return of black Box?

The Epsom 'pocket' Bolide seems slightly under-baked IMO, please let that NOT be the one on the catwalk.

Shark Bolide charm is so not me and irresistible at the same time. I need to save me from myself.
Return of barenia as well, probably? There are several Kellys and Birkins that look barenia to me, including that embroidered one

I'm probably little Ms Health and Safety, but I can see how wearing the Birkin harness the 'wrong' way would make it pretty easy for a bag-snatcher to lift it out and run away with the B and leave the harness.

The strap part must be toward the front to diagonally cross the bag, otherwise it can be lifted out by the handles in one swift tug (in my estimation).

Well, I am absolutely doomed. How did I miss this when it was first posted? Gah! :nuts:Everything about this is spectacular and right up my alley. I'm going to need to look way ahead and plan accordingly to grab pieces before they sell out. The clothes, shoes/boots (the silhouette of the heel!), and the bags need to come to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:heart::panic::panic::yahoo:

The new RTW season looks like Max Mara

ETa: okay, I found something cool (I adore crinoline, but I am sure it will be unpopular)
@haute okole , what do you think ? :biggrin:
View attachment 5732665
I actually love it too.
For horse lovers/ riders, the bags collection highlighted a lot of the barn components that we see or use everyday - the birkin with a bridle ( it isn’t a cage), this bag, the fringes.