ID This Coach item! -- Post any Coach item name questions here! --

Hi,
Looking for some help with a vintage Coach Swing bag. The serial number is JED-9051. Could you help me understand the JED. Or do I have a fake?
OOPS! new to all this, and forgot to post pictures, so silly me reposted instead of editing. SORRY!!!

Last edited:
Hi,
Looking for some help with a vintage Coach Swing bag. The serial number is JED-9051. Could you help me understand the JED. Or do I have a fake?
OOPS! new to all this, and forgot to post pictures, so silly me reposted instead of editing. SORRY!!!

Hello
I just picked up this vintage Coach (I hope) Swing bag in black. The serial number is: JED-9051. I don't understand the JED. Can anyone help me, I'd just like to know if it is fake or not. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

View attachment 5717507

No need to repost this but for future questions on authenticity, post on the following thread including the information needed and outlined in the post at the top of each page of the thread:
Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

As for the creed you posted, normally, we need multiple pictures but in this case, the one picture tells the story. The reason you don't understand JED is because it doesn't mean anything.

The bag is fake and if you can return or exchange, you might want to do so.

Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacynthe
No need to repost this but for future questions on authenticity, post on the following thread including the information needed and outlined in the post at the top of each page of the thread:
Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

As for the creed you posted, normally, we need multiple pictures but in this case, the one picture tells the story. The reason you don't understand JED is because it doesn't mean anything.

The bag is fake and if you can return or exchange, you might want to do so.

Sorry.
Thank you for your time. Your answer was very helpful.

Reactions: BeenBurned
I bought a pig in a poke! Don't even know what it is. Can anybody tell anything as to style by these few pictures? Serial number is not visible in the seller's photos. Measures 11 x 9. Until I receive the thing, best guesses? :smile: https://www.ebay.com/itm/165931123317?nma=true&si=Hm3D9VirJ1Olw7j2FUdXg2EGoto%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

View attachment 5719727

View attachment 5719728

View attachment 5719729

View attachment 5719730
Legacy West hobo #9823

9823 Legacy West Hobo 2001.JPG

Does anyone know the name of this style of wristlet from Coach and what colors it came in? This is my own picture from a thread I posted here back in 2014. I still have the silver one but gave the yellow one to a friend years ago.

FEFCECE6-BE65-4646-9D7C-8A5678E309F1.jpeg

Last edited:
Does anyone know the name of this style of wristlet from Coach? This is my own picture from a thread I posted here back in 2014. I still have the silver one but gave the yellow one to a friend years ago. I know they have a bunch of styles but I am only looking for this exact one out there in the universe (if any exist) but my searching is failing me. TIA!

View attachment 5722637
Not an expert here, but I did have something similar and the expert called it a "capacity wristlet."

Does anyone know the name of this style of wristlet from Coach? This is my own picture from a thread I posted here back in 2014. I still have the silver one but gave the yellow one to a friend years ago. I know they have a bunch of styles but I am only looking for this exact one out there in the universe (if any exist) but my searching is failing me. TIA!

View attachment 5722637
It was called a capacity wristlet. They made a lot of these and I think there are several different style numbers.

Does anyone know the name of this style of wristlet from Coach and what colors it came in? This is my own picture from a thread I posted here back in 2014. I still have the silver one but gave the yellow one to a friend years ago.

View attachment 5722637

Not an expert here, but I did have something similar and the expert called it a "capacity wristlet."

It was called a capacity wristlet. They made a lot of these and I think there are several different style numbers.
I believe it's style number 42845.