Share Your Recent Bag Offers Thread

It was so cute! But PHW is a deal breaker for me. My SA knows that but wanted to offer me something in my birthday month. Hope one comes way soon!
I used to really dislike palladium but it has grown on me! I turned down a b30 orange in Paris a few years ago due to it having palladium hw and completely regret it! I hope u get the perfect bag for u for your bday!!!

It was so cute! But PHW is a deal breaker for me. My SA knows that but wanted to offer me something in my birthday month. Hope one comes way soon!
So funny because I asked my sa for this exact combo and she told me it would be hard to find an orange bag with phw because most have gold :hrmm: I did ask for a B35 or 40 though so maybe it is different on larger bags.

What bags have you already got? If it was me, I'd go with blue pale, classy colour and I already got an etoupe Kelly. lol
Hi, I have a C18 in etain, evie in gold and Birkins in various colors. I want a neutral color bag. Wondering if bleu pale is neutral enough. My husband and SA said to go for bleu pale since etoupe is quite similar color with some of my bags and bleu pale is kind of hard to get color

Hi, I have a C18 in etain, evie in gold and Birkins in various colors. I want a neutral color bag. Wondering if bleu pale is neutral enough. My husband and SA said to go for bleu pale since etoupe is quite similar color with some of my bags and bleu pale is kind of hard to get color
I'd go with blue pale since you already have a couple of neutral bags.

• Love
Reactions: Frivole88