FEBRUARY 2023 Chanel Purchases

I lucked out big time finding a black mini flap with top handle after a relatively short search.:loveeyes:
Got to compare it with reissue mini in black and settled on the top handle!

View attachment 5709591
Yay twins! :drinks:
Can you share how much yours was in USD? I'm going down to the US and wondering if it's worth it to buy there or in Canada due to the exchange rate. Thank you and enjoy your new bag!

Hi there @sparklywacky and @Gabel,
Your gorgeous half moon bag is just stunning; feminine silhouette, functional and slim profile.....I keep going back to look at your pics over and over. I am deeply tempted and tbh I haven't hunted for a Chanel since my small 19, which was way before Covid. Also, the caviar looks beautiful as well as sturdy on this bag. Congrats to you both!! If either of you have the time, I would love to see the back side and the inside....I am greedy I know. Only if time permits. I have been aggressively saving for an early retirement in two years, but this bag could possibly persuade me to pause on that. :heart::heart:
It’s a really gorgeous bag that is very easy to wear. :smile:!!! I took it out for the first time today.

D3592ED2-5F26-41F4-BFE1-27918A10CC40.jpeg

CEF5532B-8C14-4C5F-80A4-60521F5E3F6E.jpeg

ABDF461D-B534-481E-B371-CC8E6A53DFB1.jpeg

I had my iPhone pro in there - max would fit too, hand cream and a mini o case that was completely stuffed and there was still space in the purse.

View attachment 5709653
I love how discrete this bag is, very reminiscent of vintage Chanels with leather as its logo. It's also functional (big enough) and with a shoulder piece on the chain, it can be very comfortable to wear. The length is good on you as well.

Looks wonderful on you. Enjoy this beauty!

Reactions: Dextersmom