Longchamp Spring 2023

I am hoping to get to a LC boutique or Nordstromx soon so I can check out the new Spring bags in person. I ordered two small items over the weekend--the cosmetic pouch with the top handle in Candy pink and the LP Briefcase S in Green Light. I still want to buy something in the Turquoise but have yet to figure it out. :lol:

I'm going to try to get to the LP boutique in the next couple of weeks so I can check out the newest Spring bags. I love so many of the new leather crossbody bags--I don't need 1 more bag but it's hard to resist!

Last edited:
I am hoping to get to a LC boutique or Nordstromx soon so I can check out the new Spring bags in person. I ordered two small items over the weekend--the cosmetic pouch with the top handle in Candy pink and the LP Briefcase S in Green Light. I still want to buy something in the Turquoise but have yet to figure it out. :lol:

I'm going to try to get to the LP boutique in the next couple of weeks so I can check out the newest Spring bags. I love so many of the new leather crossbody bags--I don't need 1 more bag but it's hard to resist!
So exciting! Which leather ones are you looking at?

Please post pics of the candy and the gree light colors

Reactions: Luv2Shop1