Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

Hi, I also read that this seller has a history. Wanting to see if this one was authentic?
Item: Vintage Bella Court
Item number: 314171104047
Seller: missyshopaholic
Site: eBay
Link: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/3141711...1lg0jsoqhu&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
I'm confused as to why the seller would show two different bags that appear to be the same style but not tell buyers which one they'll receive. With used items, especially those that are close to 30 years old, there'll be differences in the condition that MUST be noted so buyers are aware.

For example, the bag on the left has a scratch on the right side of the flap and turnlock.
Pictures #1 and 3 show the bag with the scratch.
Picture #10 shows the other bag without the scratch.

Which bag is the creed picture for? Even if the second bag has the same serial number, we need to see the picture of the creed if it's the other bag you're buying.

missyshopaholic really needs to get her act together.

I'm confused as to why the seller would show two different bags that appear to be the same style but not tell buyers which one they'll receive. With used items, especially those that are close to 30 years old, there'll be differences in the condition that MUST be noted so buyers are aware.

For example, the bag on the left has a scratch on the right side of the flap and turnlock.
Pictures #1 and 3 show the bag with the scratch.
Picture #10 shows the other bag without the scratch.

Which bag is the creed picture for? Even if the second bag has the same serial number, we need to see the picture of the creed if it's the other bag you're buying.

missyshopaholic really needs to get her act together.
Yes it's not a very good listing :/ but it's the only bottle green one I can find. She said she is selling the one on the left with the big scratch on the right of the flap.

Could someone please tell me if this bag is authentic? I realized I didn’t include photos in my listing. Thank you very much in advance!

Item: 80s coach shoulder bag
Listing number: na
Seller and site where listed: savoytruffle on noihsaf bazaar
Link: https://noihsafbazaar.com/item/w0wppk-1980s-shoulder-bag
Comments:
Number is apparently No 0917-318

View attachment 5700849

View attachment 5700850

View attachment 5700851

Genuine and probably a Devon Bag, style 9908. It's NOT from the 1980s, however. It was made in 1992 or 1993.

I read that this seller has a history. I would greatly appreciate your help in verifying if these two items is genuine. Many thanks.

Item: Coach Rambler, Purple
Listing number:285120614189
Seller and site where listed: Loraowen on eBay
Link:Coach Rambler eBay link

Item: Coach Stewardess
Listing number: 285075082332
Seller and site where listed: Loraowen on eBay
Link: Coach stewardess link
Both are okay.

You might want to verify that the charms shown in both listings come with the bags. It's not described but when shown in a listing, it should be included in order to avoid misleading or deceiving buyers.

ETA: In fact, one of the listings does say that the "Butterfly bag charm not included" and IMO, it's deceptive to show it and as a seller with a no return policy, she's opening herself to NAD disputes, unhappy buyers and will end up having to refund if buyers file claims.

Hello Authentication crew,
I have a purse I’d like someone to look at, and I have a wallet it came with that I’ll post at the bottom- not sure if you’re able to provide feedback on that or not.
Waverly soho tote,
D6C -4133
8.5” tall
13” long side to side flatten
Bottom is 5” by 9”
The straps can be buckled two ways.

It’s this weird color that is green/ grey. I looked in the 1996 calatlog and I think this was the color ‘sea’. But its a really weird shade, photographs grey-ish.
The wallet is dirty and was at one time the same color ( ish). I’m not sure if the wallet is worth try to save, it has no numbers, just a stamp and a snap logo.
I got fooled, I thought this bag was bigger. I’m not keeping it, this old gal needs something she can fit over her old fat shoulder. My dainty hand bags are long past.
Thank you, Tracy

BA81323F-6376-452B-85AB-AEA3C05A3581.jpeg

09C2A64A-A447-4B17-839F-BAB47661F4BD.jpeg

47BC6859-4D7B-4455-AB4B-B3BBAE46E5D9.jpeg

3CC13C4A-6EE2-40B8-857B-738621A819F8.jpeg

3541CE8D-497A-4A10-9041-987F7BAF226A.jpeg

AF0A2CB9-E8CF-4550-9095-2A183233ADD6.jpeg

0FEBE715-5DF2-43DB-9127-0E01870874B3.jpeg

651CEAB0-7BCE-48CE-834F-B13E15D73CB8.jpeg

46D67E54-6189-4E08-82E7-E3347435FD07.jpeg

Hello Authentication crew,
I have a purse I’d like someone to look at, and I have a wallet it came with that I’ll post at the bottom- not sure if you’re able to provide feedback on that or not.
Waverly soho tote,
D6C -4133
8.5” tall
13” long side to side flatten
Bottom is 5” by 9”
The straps can be buckled two ways.

It’s this weird color that is green/ grey. I looked in the 1996 calatlog and I think this was the color ‘sea’. But its a really weird shade, photographs grey-ish.
The wallet is dirty and was at one time the same color ( ish). I’m not sure if the wallet is worth try to save, it has no numbers, just a stamp and a snap logo.
I got fooled, I thought this bag was bigger. I’m not keeping it, this old gal needs something she can fit over her old fat shoulder. My dainty hand bags are long past.
Thank you, Tracy

View attachment 5701757

View attachment 5701758

View attachment 5701759

View attachment 5701760

View attachment 5701761

View attachment 5701762

View attachment 5701763

View attachment 5701764

View attachment 5701765

The Waverly is genuine, from 1996.

I'm not sure about the wallet but I don't see any obvious problems.

Reactions: Jacynthe