Celine 16 medium or Belt mini or Loewe Puzzle medium?

Hello from Copenhagen:smile: As planned, I have made the short trip to Copenhagen to check out the bags in person-so much fun! I will wait for Loewe to come out with a medium Puzzle in smooth leather in a color similar to sand, or grey, or olive even…
Love the Celine Belt Bag in Taupe and Grey! Now trying to decide between the Mini and Micro! The Micro looks like it can fit A LOT (in addition to the essentials such as wallet, keys, small toiletries bag) - water bottle, sunglass case, a planner… even a small umbrella! I am impressed! Another advantage of the Micro is the crossbody strap vs. short shoulder strap on the Mini. Two disadvantages: the tiny back pocket - regular sized phone won’t fit. Perhaps it’s meant for headset and/or cardholder; no “feet”:/
I do love it despite the above and am thinking to get the Micro in Taupe.
Or shall i go crazy and get the Loewe Puzzle Hobo in blue because it is 50%off here?:smile: jk! Oh, so is the entire Givenchy stock due toboutique closing! There is a beautiful oxblood antigona looking at me. 50% off on everything- crazy!
You are too funny :giggle:
Good hunting! I am sure you will do well no matter what you choose :heart:

Reactions: Aleksaki
It is not too small at all! I also don‘t mind the clasp, to be honest. I think it was combination of things. I tend to prefer open top style bags for everyday use and Puzzle is perfect in that respect since I can leave it unzipped and yet it still looks awesome due to the small flap on the top. My most used bags for everyday are usually my Loewe Puzzle and Balloon bags, LV Capucines and Noe, Evelyn PM and Picotin 22 - all of which have an easy top access :hbeat:. Whenever I feel like using a flap bag, I tend to reach for my Chanel Boy or PM Noir in Empriente and, therefore, there is never really a point where I feel like “This is a perfect moment to use my Celine Belt” :frown:. It’s a gorgeous bag though and in my preferred colour (I absolute adore gray) but , alas, not as used as it should and could have been. Hope this makes sense :biggrin:.
You are too funny :giggle:
Good hunting! I am sure you will do well no matter what you choose :heart:
I am considering the Loewe Hobo Puzzle in Celestine Blue! It is such a beautiful color and so different from all the bags I own! Also like the the khaki Loewe Amazona 23. So indecisive and distracted....

UPDATE. Hello again! Got the bag and not one of the original contenders:smile: I decided against the Celine Belt Bag because neither Micro nor Mini seemed practical for me. Beautiful - yes! Practical - sadly, no. Each size had its pros and cons and if the pros could have been combined somehow… oh well, still a beautiful bag. The Loewe Puzzle in medium is very nice and practical, but I really wanted the smooth leather finish in a beige shade - no luck! As I was walking away I saw a beautiful Amazona 23 in Warm Desert and fell in love! Moreover, it was on sale! 50% off! Brand new at Loewe! So i bought it. Happy:smile: Thank you for the advice and for paying attention to my posts everyone :heart: I will post photos in an appropriate Loewe thread shortly.

Last edited:
Reactions: DAMER
SURPRISE! My hubby just got me the Celine, I am so excited! I know it’s Belt in Taupe, but not sure whether it is the micro or the mini. He is bringing it to me from a business trip tomorrow, so so nice of him. I will update this thread then!

Reactions: DAMER
She is here! It is the Mini Belt Bag in Taupe, such a beautiful bag :heart: It got a little squished in my husband’s luggage during transportation, I wonder if the leather will bounce back or should i try to fix it somehow? Is there anything my local Celine can do given this bag was purchased in an overseas Celine boutique? Here are a few photos: one of the unaffected side for reference and two of the affected side. And one “headshot” of this beauty, what a color!

3747AF07-D643-4A44-8C83-0D87504C7F78.jpeg

84F22EAC-C39C-46E5-8A78-D7A3CB6B266C.jpeg

F0DC96C1-A74A-4738-926D-3C5644BD7AFA.jpeg

5BB123D8-7E0D-4285-A7C4-2973B0DBFC39.jpeg

Reactions: ann23 and DAMER