Small things that make you happy!

Someone I barely know, was super kind today and it’s knowing there are genuinely kind folks out there that makes me happy. That and the sugary treat she gifted me (not easily acquired here).

And I love taking photos. My camera roll has almost 40k. :biggrin:

I love apples update where they take photos in camera roll and feature them, it’s nice to get a rotation of pics in the mix.

Some over the last few years:
5CAB5C00-4D88-46B7-B21E-C0C865CDD283.jpeg
^ I would love to dupe the this down to the patterns outside drawers, it was a hotel we stayed @ in Africa where you get a house.
4CB67DF5-47EF-4CAD-AECB-AF7201C116C8.jpeg
^ another angle, you can see my only luggage with carryon. I avoid check in at all costs.

26C4B4CB-8049-47C8-812B-2E2BFC19B8D6.jpeg
There^
EEE15581-8933-4B19-BEBD-E814258A4B4C.jpeg
Also^

my first go at mussels. super easy and so delicious :smile:
View attachment 5697592
I had mussels as well! We recently went for dim sum and the owner blatantly lied to me about having fresh mussels. He told me they don't use frozen mussels because they smell fishy while cooking. Well when the plate came out, guess what? It turned out to be frozen New Zealand mussels on the half shell that were too rubbery and chewy to eat. :no: I was so mad, I ordered FRESH mussels with our grocery delivery and made them myself. That SO hit the spot!!

20221127_064448.jpeg

my first go at mussels. super easy and so delicious :smile:
View attachment 5697592

I had mussels as well! We recently went for dim sum and the owner blatantly lied to me about having fresh mussels. He told me they don't use frozen mussels because they smell fishy while cooking. Well when the plate came out, guess what? It turned out to be frozen New Zealand mussels on the half shell that were too rubbery and chewy to eat. :no: I was so mad, I ordered FRESH mussels with our grocery delivery and made them myself. That SO hit the spot!!

View attachment 5697620
Ha, what a timing! Third person talking about mussels in recent times. Did you both use white wine?