Scarves ......Hermès Spring/Summer 2023 Scarves......

Updated list:

45cm Gavroche
Chevaloscope Neon (Elias Kafouros)
Faubourg Tropical Detail (Théo de Gueltzl & Octave Marsal)
Hermès Horse Club (Jin Kwon)
Lanternes, Ballons et Cocardes (Katie Scott)
Springs Remix (Philippe Ledoux)

55cm Bandana
Le Jardin de la Maharani (Annie Faivre)
Les Cles (Cathy Latham)

60cm Mousseline
Sangles en Zigzag Pois Rainbow (Virginie Jamin)

70cm Vintage Silk
Cheval Mascotte (Liz Stirling)
Confort en Automobile (Cathy Latham)
Jungle Love Stamped (Robert Dallet & Gianpaolo Pagni)
Les Anamorphoses (Phillipe Dumas)
Les Petits Papiers d'Hermes
Rendez-vous Galant (Ugo Bienvenu)

90cm Double Face Twill Silk
Alternateur (Pierre Péron)
Cheval Sirène (Alice Shirley)
Epaulettes de Gala
Le Jardin des Peintres (Annie Faivre)

90cm Twill Silk
Brides et Destin (Daiske Nomura)
Chevaloscope (Elias Kafouros)
Costume de Fête (Jan Bajtlik)
Do Re Boucles (Florence Manlik)
Le Carnaval de Animaux (Thibaut Huchard)
Legende Brodee (Pierre Marie)
Le Rêve de Julia (Julie Abadie)
Tea for Two (Jonathan Burton)
Tulipomanie (Aline Honoré)

90cm Forever Capsule
Astrologie (Francoise Faconnet)
Coaching (Julie Abadie)
Grand Apparat (Jacques Eudel)

90cm 100% Cashmere
Brides et Destin Esquisse (Daiske Nomura)
Index Palmarum (Katie Scott)

120cm
Jersey Encadre

140cm Chiffon Mousseline
Jungle Love Stamped (Robert Dallet & Gianpaolo Pagni)

140cm Twill Silk
Eleftheria (Elias Kafouros)
Flores des Este (Antonio Carrau)
Toucans de Paradis (Katie Scott)

Plissé Twill Silk
Eleftheria (Elias Kafouros)
Flores del Este (Antonio Carrau)
Toucans de Paradis (Katie Scott)

Twilly
Brides de Gala Appliqué Pique (Hugo Grygkar)
Bride des Gris Gris (Virginie Jamin)
Do Re Boucles (Florence Manlik)
En Liberté! (Carine Brancowitz)
Hermès Factory Suite (Baptiste Virot)
Les Murmures de la Forêt (Natsuno Hidaka)
Objets de Curiosite (Rosa Maria Unda Souki)
Rayures d'Ete (Filipe Jardim)

Twilly Twins
Pointelle Brides de Gala Appliqué Pique (Hugo Grygkar)
Pointelle En Liberté! (Carine Brancowitz)
Pointelle Rayures d'Ete (Filipe Jardim)

140cm CSGM
Hermès Horse Club (Jin Kwon)
La Promenade du Matin (Henri d'Origny)
Mon Premier Galop (Tong Ren)
Rayures d'Ete (Filipe Jardim)
Retour a La Nature (Théo de Gueltzl & Octave Marsal)

Plissé Cashmere/Silk
Mon Premier Galop (Tong Ren)

Giant Triangle (Cashmere/Silk)
Bal de Soie (Pierre Marie)
Brides et Destin (Daiske Nomura)
Cheval Vague (Gianpaolo Pagni)

Rectangle
Rubans d'Hermes (Gianpaolo Pagni)

Chevaloscope Capsule Collection
Pointelle Twilly
70cm Neon Pointelle

Broderie Anglais
70cm Brides de Gala
Twilly Do Re Boucles

Exceptionals
Do Re Boucles Embroidered Twilly Twins
Trousseau Ascot Muffler
Bouquets Sellier Embroidered Giant Triangle
45cm Sous le Charme d'Orphee Scarf
90cm Brides et Destin Embroidered Scarf
90cm Cloute Grand Tralala Medaillon Embroidered Scarf
140cm Index Palmarum Embroidered Scarf
Coaching Perle Poncho

Men's
Losange GM

Cheval Punk (Daiske Nomura)
Panoplie Equestre Imprimeur Fou (Virginie Jamin)

Rectangle
600 Chevaux Paper Jam (Jan Bajtlik)
Et Gris Gris (Virginie Jamin)
Puzzle Vegetal (Anne-Margot Ramstein)

Muffler
Caducee Flamboyant Muffler
H en Block Muffler
H Summerblock Muffler
Imprimé Pirouette Muffler
Lucky Muffler
Patch Rocabar Muffler
Pirouette au Galop Muffler
Sea, Surf, and Fun Muffler

65cm Cotton/Silk
Ex-Libris en Mosaique
Surfing Fan (Denis Osadebe)

100cm Cashmere/Silk
Ferry Tales (Elias Kafouros)
Chevaux de La Collection (Alexandre Benjamin Navet)
Robocabar (Viktor Hachmang)

Reactions: Nomad
I did write to Paris appealing for a few reissues - Altinateur was one of them - some years ago and received a very civil response back.
I agree with the apparent excess of pastels but the thing that is driving me mad right now is that the scarves I like are being issued with some colouration that just doesn't suit me. So, to illustrate, all three colourways of the Altinateur feature yellow/orange/caramel which just doesn't suit my complexion at all and there is no escape from it because in some dark room somewhere the current colourists and the decision makers all like that part of the rainbow. And scarves are too expensive to fidget with forever - I will be able to show to the world the all-blue side of Altinateur with a flash of the cyclamen and I will have to hide that shameful, bilious shade of yellow. Still, it's a first-world problem!
100% agree. There is a preponderance of fleshy pinks, sickly yellows and some harsh oranges in the colour mix this season. I hadn’t realized quite how prevalent they were until recently. I was able to get into the boutique briefly to see the new season offerings and, like you, was disappointed to find out how much of what is available just doesn’t work for me.

I did get to try Costumes in the beautiful cyclamen that looks so pretty on others, but it does nothing for me. This is definitely a season to try before committing.

New gavroches for Lanternes... that I don't think have been posted yet. Up on several European websites. I like these so much more than the 90 with its wide border!

CW3
View attachment 5696128

CW4
View attachment 5696129

CW5
View attachment 5696130

CW6
View attachment 5696131
Lol this is like a plot against me! I was immediately in love with this design with the black background in the 90 size when I saw it online, but it didn't work for me because the scale was too large (lanterns too large/too far apart) and there was too much light blue I couldn't fold away. Now they've produced one with less background space and what looks like perfect colors for me - but in the gavroche size, which looks pointless on me. I may have to cave in and just look pointless ;)

Lol this is like a plot against me! I was immediately in love with this design with the black background in the 90 size when I saw it online, but it didn't work for me because the scale was too large (lanterns too large/too far apart) and there was too much light blue I couldn't fold away. Now they've produced one with less background space and what looks like perfect colors for me - but in the gavroche size, which looks pointless on me. I may have to cave in and just look pointless ;)
You pointless. Jamais :no:

Need everyone's opinion please! Keep or return? But now my problem scarf I bought in Florida - Le Carnaval des Animaux in CW1. I so love this scarf design and it's back story and tried this one and 2 other CW's - the dark blue and the bright green that appear to be sold out on US website - I thought the dark blue too dark and the bright green just too bright for me so I picked this one. I can't say I loved it when I bought it and I think I love it less now that it's here and I had more time to look at it. I love it laid out but not folded no matter how I try. It also feels very stiff which I don't care for. I have already bought 3 90's from this season and a Twilly and waiting on the Nature cashmere to show up so that is more than enough. I know I will only get a credit but I can use that for the cashmere or wait until next season. I can only get to my local boutique on Saturday's so I will go later today. Not sure if they will have any CW's other than the other 2 I tried which could change my mind but I am leaning towards returning. Anyone buy this CW who loves it or thinks otherwise? Thanks.

IMG_8903.jpg

IMG_8904.jpg

IMG_8905.jpg

IMG_8906.jpg

IMG_8907.jpg

IMG_8908.jpg

IMG_8909.jpg

IMG_8910.jpg

IMG_8911.jpg

IMG_8913.jpg

Need everyone's opinion please! Keep or return? But now my problem scarf I bought in Florida - Le Carnaval des Animaux in CW1. I so love this scarf design and it's back story and tried this one and 2 other CW's - the dark blue and the bright green that appear to be sold out on US website - I thought the dark blue too dark and the bright green just too bright for me so I picked this one. I can't say I loved it when I bought it and I think I love it less now that it's here and I had more time to look at it. I love it laid out but not folded no matter how I try. It also feels very stiff which I don't care for. I have already bought 3 90's from this season and a Twilly and waiting on the Nature cashmere to show up so that is more than enough. I know I will only get a credit but I can use that for the cashmere or wait until next season. I can only get to my local boutique on Saturday's so I will go later today. Not sure if they will have any CW's other than the other 2 I tried which could change my mind but I am leaning towards returning. Anyone buy this CW who loves it or thinks otherwise? Thanks.

View attachment 5697115

View attachment 5697116

View attachment 5697117

View attachment 5697118

View attachment 5697119

View attachment 5697120

View attachment 5697121

View attachment 5697122

View attachment 5697123

View attachment 5697124
Does this scarf make sweet music with any of the other clothes in your wardrobe? If not, then you aren't going to wear it and it should be returned. That t-shirt isn't doing it any favors. This is a wonderful design but Hermès hasn't done it justice with their color choices this season.

View attachment 5697115

View attachment 5697116

View attachment 5697117

View attachment 5697118

View attachment 5697119

View attachment 5697120

View attachment 5697121

View attachment 5697122

View attachment 5697123

View attachment 5697124
The sky blue background feels a bit blah to me. And it doesn't sound like you love it at all. So my vote is to return.

Hermès hasn't done it justice with their color choices this season.
I feel like that's the problem with a lot of the scarves this season. They're all in varying shades of pastels that just kind of all blend together. Retour a la Nature for example is a design that's just crying out for lots of bright colors but every CW but one is pastels.

In the ongoing saga of whether I should keep or return my Retour a la Nature CSGM (I'm leaning towards returning)... In the previous pages most of you said the belted look was the best one. I realized yesterday I can achieve a similar look with my beloved but underused Une Rose Pour Alma. Putting the two looks below - do you guys prefer the Alma? I definitely do, and I think it's yet another reason to return the Retour a la Nature... If I can create a similar look with something that's already in my wardrobe, I'm not going to spend 1000+ USD on something I'm not unambiguously in love with.

1674318369022.jpeg 1674318389567.jpeg