Chanel Fall/Winter Act 2 2022 (22K)

I love Chanel minis!!

My husband just bought the lambskin classic mini flap. Right now, I am trying to sell my brand new patent calfskin quilted mini coco Chanel flap bag because I do not need to have two of same kind. However, I cannot find the legit place to sell it because It is my first time and also scared of selling expensive bag. Thinking about what if cannot get money from buyers.. suggestions pls?

544E62C4-50BF-46C4-8816-50D645CAFEA5.png

D0CE1EF0-E4EF-4083-AA1D-1896D8218075.png

Was searching for my perfect tweed and saw this - it's tweed/wool. I'm so happy it comes with a top handle, so I can carry as a briefcase. Also love that it's structured for a tweed bag (don't like squishy bags) and that the leather corners are in navy, so won't show wear and tear/colour transfer easily. Possibly my last purchase of the year.

89EF0BA6-527B-4E2A-8171-3FD1BD49D4A4.jpeg
FD61D59E-1D48-425E-97E1-7CFD7B9E164A.jpeg

And received some lovely flowers called Snow White from my lovely SA.
BE9465C6-8927-4A60-952C-80FFC3B0FF65.jpeg
D37D34ED-5532-4C24-94F1-387AD898CCF1.jpeg

Does anyone have an update on the so black medium 2.55 chevron reissue? I know the mini was available as part of the collection. My SA keeps saying she’s still waiting for it. I hope it’s still coming.

Hey guys, this is the first time I have posted. I need your advice. I purchased a Coco 22k from Singapore only this month. It's brand new and unworn. However, there are dent marks inside the flap, and also on the pocket. Please, see the photos. I purchased it for $8500 + $260 in Canadian dollars. I regret buying it.

Hey guys, this is the first time I have posted. I need your advice. I purchased a Coco 22k from Singapore only this month. It's brand new and unworn. However, there are dent marks inside the flap, and also on the pocket. Please, see the photos. I purchased it for $8500 + $260 in Canadian dollars. I regret buying it.
I wouldn’t worry about this personally as I’ve definitely seen it happen before. Recently a couple of my flaps have had dents inside because of over zealous stuffing of tissue paper inside when packing my bag up. The leather linings are often very soft (depending on the season) and can easily dent. You can still enjoy your bag and if you want to protect it then look at a bag liner like Samorga which can custom fit the interior and protect from further damage

Reactions: Mimolette
I wouldn’t worry about this personally as I’ve definitely seen it happen before. Recently a couple of my flaps have had dents inside because of over zealous stuffing of tissue paper inside when packing my bag up. The leather linings are often very soft (depending on the season) and can easily dent. You can still enjoy your bag and if you want to protect it then look at a bag liner like Samorga which can custom fit the interior and protect from further damage
Thank you for replying. I am more concerned about the dents inside the flap on the lower side, as it is against the tip when closed. I don't see any of it with the other Coco 22k bags. Would you consider it defective?