NOV/DEC New Bal scores.. please show us!

Soooo Christmas came early this year! I just received an Apple Green First in amazing condition! I’m still waiting for a well-priced AG Day to pop up, but this was such a pleasant gift to receive, as it was on my wishlist as well.
:heart:

C461CAE8-331F-41F7-A65B-1A99BA610C67.jpeg

274D7BC6-09D3-402D-8563-0ADA6B1A2002.jpeg

B12C1E3A-782F-41FE-BB30-78700FFDD514.jpeg

I was naughty.
Preloved Giant 21 hobo with ggh in papyrus (I believe).
Yes, she needs a bath, some conditioning and the strap is that dark from previous wear. However i do love a rehab project and I do love to customize my bags. So I'm not that worried about it.
Also, did not expect to love this color so much. What a pretty taupe-y neutral. And the leather is REALLY smooshy and soft.
And now I am going to be really really good ;)

20221214_222555.jpg

I was naughty.
Preloved Giant 21 hobo with ggh in papyrus (I believe).
Yes, she needs a bath, some conditioning and the strap is that dark from previous wear. However i do love a rehab project and I do love to customize my bags. So I'm not that worried about it.
Also, did not expect to love this color so much. What a pretty taupe-y neutral. And the leather is REALLY smooshy and soft.
And now I am going to be really really good ;)

View attachment 5671166
I’m thinking it might be an 07 sandstone. Do you have the mirror?

I’m thinking it might be an 07 sandstone. Do you have the mirror?
I do. I was down the rabbit hole the last few days trying to figure out color. Initially I thought gris poivre...however couldn't find any with ggh. Then papyrus popped up with it. The leather overall is amazing for 10 or more years old.
And again I apologize about the crappy light. Still darkest here on the east coast and it is sleeting. So this is artificial light

16711073410322867741321148763986.jpg

I do. I was down the rabbit hole the last few days trying to figure out color. Initially I thought gris poivre...however couldn't find any with ggh. Then papyrus popped up with it. The leather overall is amazing for 10 or more years old.
And again I apologize about the crappy light. Still darkest here on the east coast and it is sleeting. So this is artificial light

View attachment 5671305
This bag is earlier than papyrus. It’s an 07 chevre sandstone, the mirror pocket proves it.

• Love
Reactions: Punkkitten