Books & Music Do you dance to the music in shops while you're on line?

jenskar

O.G.
May 14, 2007
Okay, is it just me? I find myself bopping to certain music if I'm in line at Starbucks, the grocery store (don't think there's anything to bop out to at Neimans lol). It's a little strange. Not a big break dancing move or anything -- not to Musak, but I did it today and then got embarrassed and stopped.

Sigh, there's not a chance in ** I'll ever act my age:sad::sad::sad:

:smile:yes i do it too
i sing along...
someone actually said"she got her some this morning". i laughed, i was in starbucks.its fun if you like the music dance!:wlae:

It's not so much what's in the stores, and it's not dancing, but I'll sing to whatever pops into my head.

I was waiting in line at the ATM singing the chorus of With Love by Hilary Duff.

After seeing the fifth Harry Potter movie, I was walking down the street singing To Be Real.

I describe myself as someone who randomly bursts into song.

:lol::lol:
It's not so much what's in the stores, and it's not dancing, but I'll sing to whatever pops into my head.

I was waiting in line at the ATM singing the chorus of With Love by Hilary Duff.

After seeing the fifth Harry Potter movie, I was walking down the street singing To Be Real.

I describe myself as someone who randomly bursts into song.

^^ I actually sing both parts but I have to admit that I enjoy singing "Um ba ba bay, dee day duh" the best. Sigh. I need a singing partner to tag along everytime I leave the house.

everybody is so tense and serious these days, i enjoy seeing people dance & sing a little it is fun. you can tell they are enjoying the moment.
who dances like monica geller from friends??:wlae::roflmfao:hilarious