Post your newest shoe purchases here!

I bought these beautiful Stuart Weitzman Keelan boots from The Outnet (I have a few pairs from there and they were all made in Spain) and I absolutely love how they look and feel, but they're made in China. I paid the same amount that I would have paid for Italian/Spanish made boots, so I'm not sure I feel that the price I paid. What do you all think? :eek: View attachment 5609550
I read somewhere that made in Italy doesn’t have to mean the shoes are actually made in Italy. It’s enough if just one piece is made in Italy. I wouldn’t worry. You love them right? Enjoy them!!

Reactions: jaskg144
This ended up being an unexpected free pair of new boots.

Brought in my limited edition Blundstone boots I've had for a few years to be re-soled or retreaded. A couple of staff looked at them and said the soles have a manufactuer defect and that they were unrepairable.

IMG_6068.jpg

I pleaded with them that I wanted to keep them, being that they were a limited edition production run. They said due to safety issues, they'd have to keep them.

They offered me a new pair in exchange for them. All I had to do was just pay the sales tax.

So I got these...

IMG_6069.jpg

I also purchased the brush and the conditioner.

Last edited:
New Platforms
I don't normally wear platforms but I could not resist these. Have everything I love, Extended pointed toe, 130mm arch and the cutest view from the rear of any of my heels.,View attachment 5632571
I guess this is a bit off topic but I am always looking to increase my collection of heels. I find reviews of 120mm high heel + pointed toe pumps to be very valuable to my selection process. I know about AliExpress, Amazon, Nordstroms. Are there any other sites that publish reviews of these type heels?
I would truly appreciate any suggestions.