Are There Any Brandon Blackwood Lovers Here? Let see pics!

HarlemBagLady

MissHarlemBagLady
Dec 14, 2020
Hi,
Do any of you follow Brandon Blackwood New York on social media? How do you feel about his bags? I like many of them. I just don’t like that so many of them are vegan leather. So far I’ve purchased 2 of the ESR Totes in waxed denim (1 for me and 1 for my sister) and the Bamboo B Cardholder which is genuine leather. I’m looking forward to him blowing up in the fashion world.

A525A9E9-DE22-46D2-8876-FB559B4950A0.jpegF92B0333-D977-4B6B-9F84-504130DE5AA1.jpeg92947363-B588-44EF-AA13-1C4E2B82420A.jpeg

I just heard about him a week ago through the Telfar community. I wish I would have known sooner! But he has a fall drop at the end of the month. I want an ESR bag but not sure on the color. Any suggestions?

I also want the Kendrick trunk but not sure if I should get the regular size (chocolate brown with gold hardware) or the mini (straw wicker). Does anyone have both sizes and can show me how they fit on you?

I just heard about him a week ago through the Telfar community. I wish I would have known sooner! But he has a fall drop at the end of the month. I want an ESR bag but not sure on the color. Any suggestions?

I also want the Kendrick trunk but not sure if I should get the regular size (chocolate brown with gold hardware) or the mini (straw wicker). Does anyone have both sizes and can show me how they fit on you?

The ESR tote comes in so many amazing colors, it really is a personal decision. As far as the Kendrick Trunk. I plan on getting the regular size. The mini doesn’t seem to hold anything.

Im also considering getting the Bamboo B tote to match my card holder and the original Sophia bag with the silver hardware.

Reactions: JenJBS
The ESR tote comes in so many amazing colors, it really is a personal decision. As far as the Kendrick Trunk. I plan on getting the regular size. The mini doesn’t seem to hold anything.

Im also considering getting the Bamboo B tote to match my card holder and the original Sophia bag with the silver hardware.

Yes, I can't decide if I want the ESR bag in a color or get the original one or black (not sure if I like the black canvas or satin better).

It's been hard to try and find photos to compare the two Kendrick trunk sizes, though I am leaning more towards the regular size. I think I want that in a neutral color, so that's why I like it in the chocolate brown with gold hardware. The straw wicker mini looks so cute, but I already have some wicker bags that I should use.

I've heard some people discuss that the quality isn't as expected. How have your bags held up? Was that criticism more when his business was expanding so quickly?

Yes, I can't decide if I want the ESR bag in a color or get the original one or black (not sure if I like the black canvas or satin better).

It's been hard to try and find photos to compare the two Kendrick trunk sizes, though I am leaning more towards the regular size. I think I want that in a neutral color, so that's why I like it in the chocolate brown with gold hardware. The straw wicker mini looks so cute, but I already have some wicker bags that I should use.

I've heard some people discuss that the quality isn't as expected. How have your bags held up? Was that criticism more when his business was expanding so quickly?

I did have some fraying on mine. I did hear a few people with denim bags say the same, but not anyone with the other materials. Apparently there was 1 batch of bags that went out (I think he said about 200 of them), that had some quality issues. The main one that got a lot of attention on Twitter was the python bag. It was the most expensive and it really didn’t look how it was supposed to. He said that he did have to switch factories because of that. My sisters bag arrived like a whole month before mine and she had zero issues. I think that toward the end, they were rushing to send out bags by a certain date. However, my card holder is perfect. Awesome quality! Plus, it’s real leather so I don’t have to worry about fraying like with denim.

Reactions: vanhbutterfly31

A1C12EFE-1FF9-46E7-82F1-74AC170FAA86.jpegEC9A42E2-BDC7-4CD8-A178-5650ABF07A81.png

Thank you for all your input and help! I like both sizes, but I think I'll stick with the regular size. Do you know how the BB sizes compare to Telfar's small? I saw you got the Ugg bag! My Ugg medium and small just arrived this week, and they are my first Telfar bags besides the medium bubblegum I received on Monday from the drop.

And thank you for the info. on the ESR bag. Now to decide on a color...

Thank you for all your input and help! I like both sizes, but I think I'll stick with the regular size. Do you know how the BB sizes compare to Telfar's small? I saw you got the Ugg bag! My Ugg medium and small just arrived this week, and they are my first Telfar bags besides the medium bubblegum I received on Monday from the drop.

And thank you for the info. on the ESR bag. Now to decide on a color...

The small Telfar is a little bit smaller that the BB ESR tote. It’s really tiny and a little too small for me.

Reactions: vanhbutterfly31