Are There Any Brandon Blackwood Lovers Here? Let see pics!

Thanks so much for the model pic. I was wondering what the standard looked like on the body! I really shouldn’t buy another pink bag but I like this color!
I really wanted that turquoise but it not fitting a phone was a deal breaker for me. But it worked out, because I have a pair of shoes that match the pink. Plus, blush pink can act as a neutral.

I really wanted that turquoise but it not fitting a phone was a deal breaker for me. But it worked out, because I have a pair of shoes that match the pink. Plus, blush pink can act as a neutral.

I typically have my phone in my hand anyway so when I do use this one it’s not so bad. I’ve only carried twice tho.

All pinks are my neutrals which is why I don’t need another pink :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: HarlemBagLady
I’m

OMG !!! That bag is breathtaking. How are you liking it so far?
Oh my gosh! Liking it is an UNDERSTATEMENT! IM LOVING THIS BAG! I own a lot of bags, many that cost more then this bag, but this bag took my breath away like no other as soon as I removed it from it's dustbag! I figured it would be beautiful, that's why I purchased it, but this bag is STUNNING! The way it's made is really high quality! I do think the interior is lined with "vegan" leather but I'm fine with that as I'm sure it helped to keep the cost down, and really, it looks like leather but I am pretty certain by the way it feels it's not. Regardless no points taken away for that! I prefer keeping the cost lower but still providing an exceptional bag and Brandon did it with this! It is a delicate bag though. The scales can easily start to lift. After I put 2 coats of exotic skin leather conditioner on it, it made a significant difference. It didn't feel so scaley after the bag was hydrated. If you get this bag, I would recommend getting an exotic leather conditioner as straight out the box, baby was DRY! Lol. Don't use calfskin leather tho as its too heavy and can damage the scales. It's beautiful! Hands down Brandon did an exceptional job with this bag! I'm LOVING IT! Worth the money! This style bag from other designers would be about $6k.

Last edited:
Reactions: HarlemBagLady
T
Oh my gosh! Liking it is an UNDERSTATEMENT! IM LOVING THIS BAG! I own a lot of bags, many that cost more then this bag, but this bag took my breath away like no other as soon as I removed it from it's dustbag! I figured it would be beautiful, that's why I purchased it, but this bag is STUNNING! The way it's made is really high quality! I do think the interior is lined with "vegan" leather but I'm fine with that as I'm sure it helped to keep the cost down, and really, it looks like leather but I am pretty certain by the way it feels it's not. Regardless no points taken away for that! I prefer keeping the cost lower but still providing an exceptional bag and Brandon did it with this! It is a delicate bag though. The scales can easily start to lift. After I put 2 coats of exotic skin leather conditioner on it, it made a significant difference. It didn't feel so scaley after the bag was hydrated. If you get this bag, I would recommend getting an exotic leather conditioner as straight out the box, baby was DRY! Lol. Don't use calfskin leather tho as its too heavy and can damage the scales. It's beautiful! Hands down Brandon did an exceptional job with this bag! I'm LOVING IT! Worth the money! This style bag from other designers would be about $6k.
Thanks for the detailed review and helpful tips.

Reactions: Debbie65