Just for stonewash bags and leathers!

The lining was not as bad as I thought but still a bit dingy, esp the bottom of the open pockets (you can see it's dingy in the photo's).
I don't think the lining looks so bad. You could try spot cleaning it. But once your stuff is in it, you won't notice any soil as much - unless it's gonna haunt you because you know it's there.

Reactions: Antonia
I don't think the lining looks so bad. You could try spot cleaning it. But once your stuff is in it, you won't notice any soil as much - unless it's gonna haunt you because you know it's there.
Thanks. If it was really bad, I'd wash it but I might just leave it. Like you said, once my stuff is in there, I won't give it a second thought.

Thanks. If it was really bad, I'd wash it but I might just leave it. Like you said, once my stuff is in there, I won't give it a second thought.
sometimes I'll "sanitize" the lining of a bag by spraying an alcohol/water combo on it. just for a bit of peace of mind. I don't think I'd try putting the lining of a SW bag in water....too risky IMO

• Insightful
You really scored on this, it’s beautiful! The color on it is really nice it’s not faded like some and it’s in really good condition! Inside isn’t that bad at all. How do you like it?
Thanks Carrie! There are some marks on the outside (a few spots and some scratches) that are hard to capture in the photos. I'll attach the TRR link because at least on their photo's you can really zoom in and see all the flaws. My phone camera isn't that great. I may try to take some more photo's at home near my sliding doors-maybe it'll show up more accurately. I never found SW to be a saturated color to begin with...like they're all slightly faded in some way...know what I mean?

Last edited:
Thanks Carrie! There are some marks on the outside (a few spots and some scratches) that are hard to capture in the photos. I'll attach the TRR link because at least on their photo's you can really zoom in and see all the flaws. My phone camera isn't that great. I may try to take some more photo's at home near my sliding doors-maybe it'll show up more accurately. I never found SW to be a saturated color to begin with...like they're all slightly faded in some way...know what I mean?

Ah I see what ya mean now. With some leather conditioner some of the spots may smooth out a bit. I would condition in it and see. Still looks really good though for the age of the bag. True SW not really a saturated color but your bag definitely looks close to its original color. Can’t wait to see your other Nikki when it arrives.

• Thanks