Coach Tabby collection

I just went to see the Soft Tabby shoulder bags in store. It had caught my attention as a possible option for the Cassie that I recently deemed a bit too small for my purposes. I was curious to see the smooth leather IRL and unfortunately the bags they had on show confirmed my fears: every Soft Tabby had small scratches or marks on the surface. And obviously they've been just on show in a department store and not in actual use. So, that's definitely not going to work for me even though I loved how light and slouchy the Soft style is. I love a more grainy leather for my own sanity...

I just went to see the Soft Tabby shoulder bags in store. It had caught my attention as a possible option for the Cassie that I recently deemed a bit too small for my purposes. I was curious to see the smooth leather IRL and unfortunately the bags they had on show confirmed my fears: every Soft Tabby had small scratches or marks on the surface. And obviously they've been just on show in a department store and not in actual use. So, that's definitely not going to work for me even though I loved how light and slouchy the Soft style is. I love a more grainy leather for my own sanity...
One of the reasons I prefer the pebble leather else I tend to scratch up immediately. I don‘t baby my bags…

Reactions: Egel and Noorasi
One of the reasons I prefer the pebble leather else I tend to scratch up immediately. I don‘t baby my bags…
I know the appeal of box leather, but I do not have the patience to wait 20 years so that the patina can buff out a cratch. I am okay with the mixed leathers on the Tabby 20. If some parts are pebbled it feels less scary to use a bag.

Reactions: Lee22
I purchased the tabby 18 on the outlet online and the first one I got was in horrible condition so I sent it back. The second one I got well since they placed the strap inside the bag it’s left a huge indention in the leather, this was the same issue with the first one too. I really love the tabby as it’s cute but I don’t know if I should just let this one be as it’s on the inside anyway and the discount on it was good. I don’t know if they have another one to replace this with. What do you think I should do?

2DCBB913-927C-4CEC-A82D-67DA3AFD7150.jpeg