Shoes: Next Luxe Purchase

A great option if you like the oran style but need a strap and I think suits more feet is the santorini. I do like my oz mules as well but always worried i cannot walk a lot with them due to them slipping out. My orans are my office slippers nowadays.

View attachment 5581952
I strongly second the Santorini! They are quite comfortable and avert the issue of the foot sliding that the Orans gave me. I also find them quite a bit dressier just because of the strap.

• Love
Reactions: 7th House
I’d invest in Hermès sneakers.
You can wear them all year round. Great for running after a toddler! And as the owner of 2 pairs of Hermès sneakers I can confirm they are incredibly comfortable and beautifully made.
I speak as someone who isn’t a fan of ‘designer sneakers’ normally opting for Nike but the H ones are wonderful and not obviously branded.
I have to check those out! I'm actually pretty flexible as long as they don't have killer heels because I have a toddler that I have to chase around whenever we go out haha the most important thing for me is comfort and something that I can really wear a lot! ❤️

I'm not experienced with Hermes shoes, but I highly recommend going to try them on in-stores and take photos.

For Orans, I have narrow feet but my feet look absolutely ugly in them. :crybaby:Which is so sad, because they look so cute! (but may be a blessing in disguise for my wallet. :lol:)

The only sandals I have are the famosa espadrilles and I love them! Very comfortable and no need to break in. But I would not use them to run. I think I started to chase my dog once in them and I could feel my feet slipping. :P

Good luck!
I'm tempted to try them in store. I just hope I don't feel too uncomfortable to just buy it even if I'm unsure!

I’d invest in Hermès sneakers.
You can wear them all year round. Great for running after a toddler! And as the owner of 2 pairs of Hermès sneakers I can confirm they are incredibly comfortable and beautifully made.
I speak as someone who isn’t a fan of ‘designer sneakers’ normally opting for Nike but the H ones are wonderful and not obviously branded.
I haven't checked their sneakers out! I'll have a look at them too ❤️