Polène handbags

I hear what you're saying. But if I see the exact same question by the same people on a thread over and over it takes the fun out of it. Why bother looking at the thread if it's just going to be the same person asking the same question yet again?

You speak my mind!

//////////

Regarding what @poleneinblack and @WillWordForBags said earlier, please allow me to make myself clear for the last time in this forum:

I don’t care if the discussion is serious or silly. I love love all the fun too that’s why I’m here in a purseforum. :smile: I never get tired of hearing the same Qs again and again from many people, and even tried to answer all the same old questions if I had time. But I’m talking about being respectful in a public forum. One should of course feel comfortable to say what they think, but we should also be aware of ourselves not to repeat things too many times or flood people with the same questions over and over on the same thread. A few times—ok, five times—well maybe ok(?), but say ten—I think that gets old pretty fast.

When I saw the same kind of doubts again and again from someone and suggested him/her to maybe try if they can afford the return fee (because I had the exact same doubts prior), I did not expect to hear a response like he/she knows better what to do with the money and trusts his/her own guts—and worse, not even serious about it. :sad:I find that pretty disrespectful. Why bother asking for opinions over and over on a public forum when one is not serious about learning the new information given and/or will ask the same old stuff again soon in no time?

I do think being nice and welcoming toward one another is great, but I also think being conscious and respectful in a public forum is very important too.
——-

That’s it. I hope we can now move forward. :smile::heart: I actually really enjoy reading many of your comments and I know you probably didnt mean to hurt my feelings so let’s just get this over with. We are Polene fans and we should be reunited after all! :biggrin:

Last edited:
I was going back in forth on whether I wanted to go with the tonca or mini neuf. On most days, I dress pretty casual, so I was looking for an everyday crossbody that was a bit more low key without any luxury brand logos on it. I've heard great things about Polene and wanted to try something new! In the beginning, I was leaning more toward the tonca, but after looking at the mini neuf and watching videos, I finally decided to go with the mini neuf in camel. My only concern was the narrow opening and being annoyed about getting items in and out. Alas! I received my mini neuf today and am SO happy with my decision. For reference, I am petite standing at 5'0 feet and absolutely love the size and how it fits crossbody. The opening isn't too bad and I'm sure I will get used to it, so not a dealbreaker for me! I also agree with some of the previous comments that it would be amazing if they had this bag in sage or fresh almond :love: hopefully one day!!

Pros:
So adorable!!
goes great w/ casual and dressy outfits
great quality leather
Unique, yet simple, structured bag
Versatile- crossbody, shoulder w/ strap, and crook of arm.
Fits all my essentials - iphone max, thin compact wallet, hand sanitizer, lip glosses, key fob, mints, hand lotion
lightweight
the amount of holes in the strap and being inclusive of all heights :smile: My luxury branded bags have pretty long straps and I end up needing to add additional holes in it.

Cons
Narrow opening
would have liked if there was some sort of slip pocket to place my lipgloss or card holder for easy access

Hope this helps anyone interested in the mini Neuf :smile: She is definitely a cutie!

Last edited:
That is great!!! Now I wonder why they said they wouldn’t be restocking what they did restock. Like what good would that do to the brand.. hmm? I hope I can expect the same from the huit mini in Fresh Almond. Like they did take the full size off their site but never the mini.:P Although I understand they probably just show it because it’s one of their most iconic products from Emily in Paris.

#wishfulthinking

Guys the nano Moka came back in stock!! Been checking every day and just saw today it was available again so have taken the plunge and purchased!:biggrin: along with the Tonca in Cognac which I’ve had my eye on for a while too… will post pics when they arrive! So definitely worth checking back periodically to see if they have stock again!

Guys the nano Moka came back in stock!! Been checking every day and just saw today it was available again so have taken the plunge and purchased!:biggrin: along with the Tonca in Cognac which I’ve had my eye on for a while too… will post pics when they arrive! So definitely worth checking back periodically to see if they have stock again!

Yay, congrats!!! :heart: I checked 5 mins after your post and it says out of stock again! Everyone’s been eyeing this bag for sure. :whut:

Show up to Starbucks with a "Moka" to go hahaha!!