JUNE 2022 Chanel Purchases

I meant if the flap was higher on one side, and you couldn’t get the two sides even. But that would be rare.
ok got it! mine looks a little misaligned but not noticeably uneven on 2 sides. i dont want to stuff it in case i want to return it due to this reason. as its really hard to get hold of a mini, i am so confused! what would you do?

View attachment 5427493Got these today - return or keep? I don’t have any sandals but I also live in NYC where I wouldn’t normally wear open toe shoes. I would wear these on vacation - cost per use would be high but I think they’re pretty! My husband is thrown off with how big the CC is. Thoughts?
These are so cute! I'm really into slip ons right now and wear them with everything almost everyday. I don't personally think the CC logo is that big, it looks really nice. But if you're not going to be wearing them much, probably makes sense to use your money for something you will get use out of!

I bought mini classic flap in black from 22A collection! Over the moon with the purchase... but have a few questions from some experts here. i see it has some creases on side. and its 'slightly' crooked/misaligned. Does that all look normal for a brand new bag?

It’s gorgeous, i’d keep it if I were you unless you find a replacement before next month. There might be another price increase when 22B launches and the mini hasn’t gone up in price since 21B.

It’s gorgeous, i’d keep it if I were you unless you find a replacement before next month. There might be another price increase when 22B launches and the mini hasn’t gone up in price since 21B.
Oh...thank you for that great piece of advice! So another price increase may be coming? i was thinking to get hold of Chanel 19. if there is another increase coming maybe i should consider getting that as well now than later.

View attachment 5427493Got these today - return or keep? I don’t have any sandals but I also live in NYC where I wouldn’t normally wear open toe shoes. I would wear these on vacation - cost per use would be high but I think they’re pretty! My husband is thrown off with how big the CC is. Thoughts?
I like them but do agree with your husband.. the cc is overtaking the slides.

Reactions: baninny
Not sure if is from the metiers d’art or another collection… i don’t keep up with the collection releases anymore… I just went into the boutique today and asked if any minis available and the SA showed me what’s available and this colour was beautiful in person… on the label it said burgundy but to me it’s like a deep glowy purple with lghw

View attachment 5428342
looks beautiful! Which chanel boutique location is this?

Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
I bought My first Chanel medium classic flap in gold today from Neiman Marcus. I did not get any authenticity card with the bag. My SA told that Chanel is no longer providing authenticity card because people can easily copy them. Is that true?

Attachments

• 2E5BE439-E428-4665-A0E3-29C960726633.jpeg
    2E5BE439-E428-4665-A0E3-29C960726633.jpeg
    271.1 KB · Views: 80
  • E4A5E386-CF8B-42FD-ADC7-C4D2D9A989C7.jpeg
    E4A5E386-CF8B-42FD-ADC7-C4D2D9A989C7.jpeg
    322.3 KB · Views: 76