Johnny Depp

oh boy!

I'm already having an issue with their wording. :lol: Depp's team "blanketed" the media after the verdict? :roflmfao: Ummmmmm...they gave 1 interview I know of a week after. Whilst Elaine was on TV less than 24 hours after the verdict spewing "unfair". ??? I'm so glad I don't have a TV.

it was the son

“I’m sure it wasn’t easy for my 14-year-old boy to go to school, you know what I mean?” the “Pirates of the Caribbean” star said. “With people going, ‘Hey, look at this magazine, man. What, your dad beats up chicks or something?” Why did he have to go through that? Why did my daughter have to go through that?”

this caused me to look for pics of the son....the genes didn't work as well for a boy. not that he's bad looking, just saying
1655137140321.png

AH just can't leave things alone. Does she think she will rehabilitate herself by saying "It's wasn't fair"?

I don't know if there's that much to rehabilitate. I've never seen her in a movie and I think she's lost the Aquaman job. In her profession, if you're not a big star by 36, it's probably not gonna happen. Her best hope IMO is that Johnny lets her off the hook on paying and/or she finds another rich guy (Elon?). But then again, is she straight or gay or bi?

In the clip I saw she does that tricky thing blaming the jury while saying she’s not…blaming the jury. Oh they were starry eyed for Depp, she says. “Then you are blaming the jury?” “Oh not at all! They can’t help but be charmed by Depp” Girl, just stop. I feel sorry for anyone who has to converse with this woman.
She’s despicable. JD will never be free of her, she’ll taunt him and hound him forever
:sad:

bless his heart. he is only 14 so i am not going to comment on that. :coolio:
same

this is all she is doing!

Now we all know why she was in NYC a few days ago filming that interview that isn't doing her any favors.

glad Johnny is back in Pirate of the carabien
I heard that wasn't true

AH just can't leave things alone. Does she think she will rehabilitate herself by saying "It's wasn't fair"?

this may be why

I thought I would add this too

I don't know if there's that much to rehabilitate. I've never seen her in a movie and I think she's lost the Aquaman job. In her profession, if you're not a big star by 36, it's probably not gonna happen. Her best hope IMO is that Johnny lets her off the hook on paying and/or she finds another rich guy (Elon?). But then again, is she straight or gay or bi?
She's gay and she dates and sleeps with men to get ahead.