JUNE 2022 Chanel Purchases

Hello all - perhaps my first and only purchase post for Chanel even after looking through Chanel threads here at tpf (hmm, how many times have we each said something like that about Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, etc. etc.:P) I have long wanted a Boy Bag - the Chanel bag that most appeals to me, suits my lifestyle and love of edginess and geometric shapes, and just never followed through. I was busy with H or LV or life or dogs!

This beauty was in the exact specs I wanted in every way, and at 1K less than retail (especially as their insane prices are H level now!!:shocked:) I could not resist anymore!! My small calfskin chevron ruthenium perfect beauty! Love it. And I of course HAD to buy a slim cardholder for inside to coordinate -a lovely lambskin in so black. Love lambskin, but not for a Boy given potential corner wear. Here she is!!:love:

20EA243E-DCC9-4941-9C45-F5A67D1B91FB.jpeg

Do you happen to have a mid shot if this? Can it also be worn around the chest or crossbody?
The chain is too short to fall right when worn cross body. I’ve tried two looks so far that I like. I’ve worn it tight/high on my waist like a belt with a maxi dress And I’ve worn it slung low on the hip with sweats/jeans