Show us your Longchamp!

So excited for you — seeing a field of tulips in EU is on my bucket list!!! Have a great time :smile:
It was amazing. You must plan on it
Love it!
This is so cute. Great little bag!....I might "need" one:biggrin:
Just got a notice that the bag is on sale at Saks today! Black, brown or yellow for $136 instead of $195 USD
Thank you!
Thank you. Orange was gone. Ordered black

Last edited:
I did my online sale shopping but still needed a store fix! And I'm trying to find that cute little bag that @Iamminda
has. Which they said they had 2 in December. So I've really missed the boat.

During my recent travel, I found myself wanting a phone/card case so I didn't have to keep getting into my LC backpack every 5 mins. The outlet store had this zippered one. It has a divider in the large pocket and 2 card slots. I can use the neck strap or put a cross body strap on it. The silver bracelet was because I purchased the gold one a few months back and really like it. And I couldn't pass up the cute little Roseau bracelet can be worn as a necklace too!
20220602_094043.jpg20220601_191531.jpg

I did my online sale shopping but still needed a store fix! And I'm trying to find that cute little bag that @Iamminda
has. Which they said they had 2 in December. So I've really missed the boat.

During my recent travel, I found myself wanting a phone/card case so I didn't have to keep getting into my LC backpack every 5 mins. The outlet store had this zippered one. It has a divider in the large pocket and 2 card slots. I can use the neck strap or put a cross body strap on it. The silver bracelet was because I purchased the gold one a few months back and really like it. And I couldn't pass up the cute little Roseau bracelet can be worn as a necklace too!
View attachment 5417094View attachment 5417095

Glad you made it to the outlet today MM — bummer you didn’t find my XS so we can be bag twins. Love your new pouch and bracelets — great finds :smile:. I am just loving LC more and more this year, trying to resist adding a leather bag or two…..for now :lol:.

I did my online sale shopping but still needed a store fix!
Great scores! With the backpack, I like using my WOC with it so that I don't have to always reach into my backpack for phone/cards/cash. I also feel safer knowing that my valuables are visibly in front of me. Glad you scored this phone case. It is functional and looks good too.

If I ever see that little bag you are looking for, I'll let you know.

• Thanks
Reactions: MeepMeep67
That’s me and that’s exactly what I’ve been doing :lol:. I’m really into the cuir now especially the XS. I have the black one and I’m so tempting to add another color :rolleyes:

I have one Foulonne bag and want to add another one but I am also wanting to try a Cuir too, in XS. Like FH said, LC is a great value for beautiful leather. Have fun choosing your next LC :smile:.

I have one Foulonne bag and want to add another one but I am also wanting to try a Cuir too, in XS. Like FH said, LC is a great value for beautiful leather. Have fun choosing your next LC :smile:.

You won’t be disappointed. I love the soft leather and how lightweight it is for a leather bag. I also love the strap which is really comfortable to wear. I’ll definitely share pictures once I have my second one :biggrin:.