Chanel Métiers d’art 2022 (22A)

I’m so mad at chanel. This beige looks NOTHING like the stock photos that were released. I told my SA I was SO excited about the beige and this looks like bile. And I told her the pink was too bright based on the stock pic and now the pink looks great. I’m tired.
I thought the same. On this picture the beige looks weird. It looks like a green / brown to me. My SA told me it should be a milk coffee brown. The problem is that we never know upfront how the color will really look like. I bought the 21a burgundy and on almost every picture the color looks much brighter than in real. It is so difficult to catch the right color. Therefore we can hope the the color will be different in real.

I thought the same. On this picture the beige looks weird. It looks like a green / brown to me. My SA told me it should be a milk coffee brown. The problem is that we never know upfront how the color will really look like. I bought the 21a burgundy and on almost every picture the color looks much brighter than in real. It is so difficult to catch the right color. Therefore we can hope the the color will be different in real.
I hope you’re right! This is only one picture… hopefully as more pics come out it will look better. We are forced to choose SO carefully now based on just those stock photos. It’s not fair to pull a bait and switch! :annoyed:

This is why I stick with blacks and whites lol. But I think beige looks nice. Reminds me of the 21S beige tht was released last year I think?
I was thinking the same thing, that beige looks like the dark beige that was released a couple seasons back.
I totally agree and thought the same, I was just really hoping for more of a creamy milky beige this time like the stock photos. The 21s beige had too much of a green/brown undertone for me.

Last edited:
I’m so mad at chanel. This beige looks NOTHING like the stock photos that were released. I told my SA I was SO excited about the beige and this looks like bile. And I told her the pink was too bright based on the stock pic and now the pink looks great. I’m tired.

I was hoping that the beige was more similar to the color of these SLGs that were posted by @nat74 on page 55. These don't have that greenish undertone like the pic of the CF above. These have more of that milk tea/milk coffee color.

1653765433157.png

I was hoping that the beige was more similar to the color of these SLGs that were posted by @nat74 on page 55. These don't have that greenish undertone like the pic of the CF above. These have more of that milk tea/milk coffee color.

View attachment 5413886
EXACTLY!!! THIS beige is absolutely magnificent and was what I was so excited about! I gushed about it to my SA and bugged her constantly to make absolutely sure I could secure a reserve. The RL pic looks absolutely nothing like this to me :sad: