If You Have The Chance To Get A Good Price Gst...

spoiledwify

Feb 24, 2007
I DEBATING WHETHER I WAN TO GET A gst new BLACK W/ S/H AROUND 1700 WOULD YOU GET IT?? OR GET A DARK BORDEAUX ( SP??) ON A RETAIL PRICE.. I WAN TO GET ONE OF THIS, I HAVE ALREADY BLACK/G/H JUMBO FLAP, SO W/C ONE I SHOULD GET?? DECISION???

FYI...the GST is also going to go up in price either mid August or beginning of September. Rumor has it it is going from $1895 retail to $2195 retail....all the more reason to grab the black GST for $1700!!!!

Get the bag you like! I got the GST Black with G/H even though I was really really happy with the price ($1314). It's just not working for me (Shh! Don't tell BF). I even called Chanel and asked if the hardware can be changed which was a no. So as of right now I'm just kind of hoping it will grow on to me.

Get the bag you like! I got the GST Black with G/H even though I was really really happy with the price ($1314). It's just not working for me (Shh! Don't tell BF). I even called Chanel and asked if the hardware can be changed which was a no. So as of right now I'm just kind of hoping it will grow on to me.

poosdarling

1314 for a GST , where did you find in that price??? what was about GST that you don't like??? every one is ahhhh!! ohhhh's w/ gst and how come your'e not??