If You Have The Chance To Get A Good Price Gst...

thank you ladies

i'm torn between black or dark brown??
the only thing that i'm thinking is if i get the brown.. it will hard to match clothes....? i don't know if i'm correct.. while the black one will go w/ anything.:girlsigh::girlsigh::sweatdrop:.. its a very hard decision... seeing all these girls gorgeous GST...

I don't like the combination of black clothes with a brown purse/shoes..and vice versa...
If you have more black clothes go with the black one....if not than brown will be very nice (since you already have a black purse)

Does that help??:lol:

I agree, I wear black with clothes that have black in them and brown with clothes that have brown with them, I never mix the two. I just bought a brown PST because as much as I love my black GST I cannot wear it a lot because a lot of my clothes are in the brown family.

I just got the Dark Bordeaux and LOVE this color! I agree with the no black bags with brown clothes. So this color is a nice neutral. It it a grape-y brown. So you can wear it with browns, pinks, reds, and even black! I highly recommend this color.

poosdarling

1314 for a GST , where did you find in that price??? what was about GST that you don't like??? every one is ahhhh!! ohhhh's w/ gst and how come your'e not??

Well I got my GST under a employee discount + on a employee appreciation day. I have the black with g/h I originally wanted the black with s/h. I didn't think the hardware mattered that much. But after seeing everyone elses bag I realized it made a HUGE difference. However I'm still holding onto the bag for now hoping it just might grow onto me?

I just got the Dark Bordeaux and LOVE this color! I agree with the no black bags with brown clothes. So this color is a nice neutral. It it a grape-y brown. So you can wear it with browns, pinks, reds, and even black! I highly recommend this color.

Ditto! The Dark Bordeaux is a great choice! I plan on wearing it with black or brown-colored clothing.

-Stephanie (pond23)