Scarves Spring/summer 2022 scarves

Hope you don’t mind a few more close ups of this exceptional - as I’m just now back to unite with this treasure and wanted to share details
Really love this one - the beads are blue brown and black

Lovely photos - so love the pictures everyone posts as they really capture the pieces and can help us make decisions and inspire. Never understand why the Hermes website photographs can’t be as good as the ones I see on this forum !!

Hope you don’t mind a few more close ups of this exceptional - as I’m just now back to unite with this treasure and wanted to share details
Really love this one - the beads are blue brown and black
A big thank you for the photos. On the contrary, I hope I'm not imposing, but I would even like you to post more photos, many many mod shots, pretty please.
For me it is one of the most beautiful H-scarves - ever! Can't get enough ...

It’s on US site too. Can you buy it online in Australia? Here it says it is only sold in stores :cursing:
Oh, so sorry. Darn ... Though: Sometimes there is then a button "find in shop", then you could call them and sometimes they send a link to pay and then send the scarf. Or you might call the customer service. Sometimes they can also help and make the connection. Good luck!

Positively amazing! What a glorious shawl! And, gorgeous on you

So incredibly beautiful! This one is surely a keeper

Amazing colors… It is stunning!

Loving this one so much! And this is a marvelous CW… That hem is everything!

Simply stunning!

Love this!

Loving this neutral CW

Marvelous on you! Best decision! I predict this will remain a favorite in your collection

Magnificent!

What a stunning classic! Fabulous on you

Thanks so much! I did see the post on IG. Before posting my musings about the design here and on IG, I ran what I wrote by both artists just in case, and they posted it on their Stories on IG… Told me my interpretation was accurate as it mentioned primarily their main source of inspiration which was Clarissa Pinkola Estes’ book Women who Run with Wolves… Then, he posts about the scarf later and doesn’t even mention this source of inspiration… LOL! I mean, the book featured on the illustration is entitled La Loba (the She-Wolf) alluding to the Pinkola-Estes piece and the wave of creation emanating from the singer even features the wolf leaping forth just as in the tale… And he doesn’t even mention that (shaking my head baffled) Whatever…

Simply amazing on you! Loving the colors

Breathtakingly beautiful! And love that maritime vibe… Will be so great for summer!

Cannot decide… they are both amazing!
Take the one that sparks more joy to you!