Best makeup remover

This is an awesome cleanser too! I use it when it travel because I like that it stays solid so I'm not paranoid it'll leak like my oil cleanser. I hunted all over Korea to try to find it when I was there :doh:

No need to hunt for it in Korea. It’s sold at Asian grocery stores (e.g. T&T) or makeup stores that sell Japanese and Korean beauty products (you can find them in Asian malls).

Reactions: wimp
No need to hunt for it in Korea. It’s sold at Asian grocery stores (e.g. T&T) or makeup stores that sell Japanese and Korean beauty products (you can find them in Asian malls).
Ah thanks for the tip! I actually haven't been able to find it anywhere that I've checked so far (a couple T&T's and a specialty Asian make-up shop). I'll continue to keep my eye out!

Garnier Clean Sensitive makeup remover is my number 1. Does a great job to remove even waterproof mascara. Feel like it is a slightly less oilier version of the Lancôme makeup remover.

Have tried so many makeup removers and micellar waters, but keep going back to this one.

Reactions: Gracilan
I use Clinique, which provides a gentle and comfortable formula and leaves skin feeling soft and clean.
Before this I used Hydropeptide it is much better but I changed it because I got a whole collection of Clinique.
If you want something different than that check black swallow, they have a lot of promotions!

I was previously using micellar water, but have switched to the Chanel biphase eye makeup remover. It takes everything off super fast with no harsh rubbing, and isn't irritating at all. I use that to remove my eye makeup (usually waterproof mascara & liner), and then good old Pond's cold cream with a makeup eraser cloth and warm water for the rest of my face. I don't use the cold cream on my eyes (although you could) because it always leaves me with blurry vision due to the oils. I do a double cleanse with the cold cream and the makeup eraser, and I'm never left with a trace of makeup!

Ah thanks for the tip! I actually haven't been able to find it anywhere that I've checked so far (a couple T&T's and a specialty Asian make-up shop). I'll continue to keep my eye out!
The Body Shop has a version of this that works as well. Great for travel.

Reactions: wimp
I was previously using micellar water, but have switched to the Chanel biphase eye makeup remover. It takes everything off super fast with no harsh rubbing, and isn't irritating at all. I use that to remove my eye makeup (usually waterproof mascara & liner), and then good old Pond's cold cream with a makeup eraser cloth a.d warm water for the rest of my face. I don't use the cold cream on my eyes (although you could) because it always leaves me with blurry vision due to the oils. I do a double cleanse with the cold cream and the makeup eraser, and I'm never left with a trace of makeup!
I find your use of very expensive brands and also DS stuff interesting and informative

Having tried absolutely everything (I have sensitive eyes and they burn after every product, even for ‘sensitive eye area’) I found my HG: jojoba oil. I use organic only and cold pressed. Takes off any make up. I sometimes use glitter and this comes off nicely too. I do 2/3 step cleanse though and after taking make up off with jojoba, I’ll wash my face with a gel…