opinions on coussin gm needed

makeupmama

Wine nerd
O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
was walking around today and entered a couple of 2nd hand stores. i saw an "almost brand new" coussin gm. it hasn't even begun to patina yet. i've always thought this bag was cute but never got around to buying it. well, it retails for around HKD 6,850 brand new. this one is being sold for HKD 4,200. :tup: i almost bought it but held myself back and went back home to seek your opinions. any thoughts on this bag? pros? cons? roominess? comfort factor? any insights would be appreciated TIA!

I used to own one and it held a decent amount of stuff, but most people here would consider it a small bag. I could fit my zipped compact wallet, mini pochette, cell phone, LV sunglasses and case, and also a small retractable umbrella inside.
It's a cute bag and although kind of comfortable, it could kind of be awkward sometimes. It really is like holding a cushion under your arm :sweatdrop:

karman, thanks for the feedback. i do remember you trading it for a reade pm(?). i usually carry my damier brazza wallet, damier mini pochette, a cles and a little moleskine organizer. might be too much for the cute little bag to handle.

No, I don't think it's too much...
You may need to put one row of things on the bottom, and then another row on the top though. That's a good way of doing it because if the top half of the bag is empty, the cushion loses its shape and the corners could sink in.

I just got this bag and its great. the only issue I have with it is my wallet. I have a large wallet, the size of the PTI and its a little more work getting it and out and takes up a fair amount If you have a smaller wallet you'll be ok ..
Otherwise it works nice on the shoulder and not too heavy.

was walking around today and entered a couple of 2nd hand stores. i saw an "almost brand new" coussin gm. it hasn't even begun to patina yet. i've always thought this bag was cute but never got around to buying it. well, it retails for around HKD 6,850 brand new. this one is being sold for HKD 4,200. :tup: i almost bought it but held myself back and went back home to seek your opinions. any thoughts on this bag? pros? cons? roominess? comfort factor? any insights would be appreciated TIA!

karman, thanks for the feedback. i do remember you trading it for a reade pm(?). i usually carry my damier brazza wallet, damier mini pochette, a cles and a little moleskine organizer. might be too much for the cute little bag to handle.

Oh no all that will fit without an issue.

hmmm...ok now i'm really tempted. you see, i've been holding off on any lv purchases because i am saving up for the big one (either a neo cabby or stratus pm and a chanel flap). BUT this bag is making me think twice. oh it's so hard to stay away from lv. must stop going inside the stores...must stop going inside the stores...