The new (but old) Diana bag

i just bought the small black version and I have a quick question - do your bamboo handles stay in the upright position when your bag is not in use? Thanks for your help.
I just went to the store and did some quality tests with the different mini bags. It seems like it varies between each individual bag! I looked at 3 different colors. The bamboo handles on the pink bag seemed to flop down soo easily! They almost had to be forcefully rested in the right position to stay up. But the other 2 bags stayed up perfectly when placed down. Also no problem with the handles falling down while being worn crossbody. The SA said since it is handcrafted, it is something that varies with each bag. Seems like a flaw in QC. So I would definitely look at a couple of bags and test out the handles first. Hope this helps :smile:

BTW, they just released a new color for the line: beige! It was BEAUTIFUL. I originally went in to see other colors but the beige sold be immediately.

Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 6.01.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-02-01 at 6.02.09 PM.pngIMG_1948.jpg

What color are the handle straps??
I just went to the store and did some quality tests with the different mini bags. It seems like it varies between each individual bag! I looked at 3 different colors. The bamboo handles on the pink bag seemed to flop down soo easily! They almost had to be forcefully rested in the right position to stay up. But the other 2 bags stayed up perfectly when placed down. Also no problem with the handles falling down while being worn crossbody. The SA said since it is handcrafted, it is something that varies with each bag. Seems like a flaw in QC. So I would definitely look at a couple of bags and test out the handles first. Hope this helps :smile:

BTW, they just released a new color for the line: beige! It was BEAUTIFUL. I originally went in to see other colors but the beige sold be immediately.

View attachment 5314694View attachment 5314695View attachment 5314692

I don't know if this is the right thread to ask this question but here goes...I just brought the new Diana in both the 20 cm & 27 cm versions. Is it worth buying inserts/organizers for them?? And if so where which brands would you suggest?? I've only seen one for the 35 cm on Esty.

View attachment 5314694View attachment 5314695View attachment 5314692
Thank you so much for your informative reply and thank you for taking the time to test them out for me.
I love the beige color you picked out!! I almost bought that color but then I realized it would compete with my Bulgari bag. I ended up getting the black bag in small. My handles seem to be behaving themselves. I don’t like the neon yellow straps so I’m not wearing them on the handles. The hunter green straps look great on your bag. Will you use them? Thanks again for all your help.

Reactions: rose80
Thank you so much for your informative reply and thank you for taking the time to test them out for me.
I love the beige color you picked out!! I almost bought that color but then I realized it would compete with my Bulgari bag. I ended up getting the black bag in small. My handles seem to be behaving themselves. I don’t like the neon yellow straps so I’m not wearing them on the handles. The hunter green straps look great on your bag. Will you use them? Thanks again for all your help.
Of course! Thank you! You can never go wrong with the classic black. Glad you got a good bag with stable handles! The fact that the straps were hunter green vs. neon was one of my favorite parts of the bag--it matches the beige so well and its nice and understated. I will probably use them when I'm wearing a more casual outfit and take them off when I'm going for a more "dressy" look :smile: The straps definitely change the look of the bag!

Of course! Thank you! You can never go wrong with the classic black. Glad you got a good bag with stable handles! The fact that the straps were hunter green vs. neon was one of my favorite parts of the bag--it matches the beige so well and its nice and understated. I will probably use them when I'm wearing a more casual outfit and take them off when I'm going for a more "dressy" look :smile: The straps definitely change the look of the bag!
I absolutely love this new shade! I have the medium black and my handles are floppy but I love the bag just the same, I haven’t had any issues with denting and I tie the handles up when not in use. I ordered pink straps for mine and had my name customized onto them. I’ve been generally very happy with this bag. I do want to purchase a small though as my medium can sometimes feel too large on casual days.

I absolutely love this new shade! I have the medium black and my handles are floppy but I love the bag just the same, I haven’t had any issues with denting and I tie the handles up when not in use. I ordered pink straps for mine and had my name customized onto them. I’ve been generally very happy with this bag. I do want to purchase a small though as my medium can sometimes feel too large on casual days.
I’m very happy with my black bag in small. It is so lightweight. I think the pink straps will look great with your bag. You’ll look chic but cool. Enjoy.

• Love
Reactions: livinginnw