Tokidoki Hats

Molique

Aug 1, 2007
Hi this is my first post, I just signed up today.

I love tokidoki, I just got the Pirata purse. I love it! I also got the Pirata braclet purse too, I think it's call Braccialetto. It's great for holding a key and my money when I walk the dog to Starbucks. I needed something small and it's really perfect.

I know this is a purse site, but I just found Tokidoki hats on the New Era website. I just ordered one and I can't wait till it comes in. I also just got the new Tokidoki ISKIN for my ipod. It's pretty cool.

I ordered the green camo and the Tokidoki Shimmer Cap, it looks like a trucker hat. I can't wait to get them. I'm so excited.

The Pirata purse I have is the Bambione. At least that's the one I think it is. Two zipper pockets on top and one little zipper pocket in front. It also has a adjustable brown strap. It's so cool and I loved all the pockets.

The Pirata purse I have is the Bambione. At least that's the one I think it is. Two zipper pockets on top and one little zipper pocket in front. It also has a adjustable brown strap. It's so cool and I loved all the pockets.

Yup, that's the Bambinone. :yes:
And I am sure you will love your hats when they arrive!

Here's a link to the Tokidoki Iskins:

http://www.iskin.com/store/I2shop_tdva.tpl?vibes=n1

I have the Tsuru. It's really cool because you can still plug it in to anything without having to remove the iskin. I really loved the design. Now I want the Cactus party one. But I'm resisting. I couldn't find them anywhere locally so I had to order it online. The apple stores don't carry them.

Anyone know what the iPod Nano (aluminum) is? Could that be the second gen Nano?