mini Lindy or Lindy 26

If I were in your shoes, I think I’d go for a lindy 26. It can be a more versatile piece. The kelly to go’s purpose can fill in for the need of a mini lindy unless your needs and wants revolve around mini bags. Happy shopping!

Another vote for lindy 26! It really does hold a lot but you also don’t need to feel like you have to stuff it full because it’s so versatile. You can bring it to a nice dinner or just casual day shopping / running errands so you really can’t go wrong with it!

I'm also cannot decide between mini lindy and lindy 26. i'm 5'3 and thinking the strap of mini lindy is tooooo long for me. (is it possible to make it shorter? since i have saw some pic online, and it looks shorter in some cases. The orange and black sit on higher position than the third photo. Is there a way to rearrange the strap for different length?)

and, I also think of the resell value, Im also new to H, it will be awesome if i can have some advice on the resell value of mini lindy and mindy 26.

Ee3lTxK4nwmzOj6G5A8n2m8BBpycutI6Bi1b3gYtW94.jpeg

Screenshot 2021-10-31 at 4.26.18 PM.png

4fcfe03b07b1d9ebee3d2125526b60c4.jpeg

Reactions: weibandy
I'm also cannot decide between mini lindy and lindy 26. i'm 5'3 and thinking the strap of mini lindy is tooooo long for me. (is it possible to make it shorter? since i have saw some pic online, and it looks shorter in some cases. The orange and black sit on higher position than the third photo. Is there a way to rearrange the strap for different length?)

and, I also think of the resell value, Im also new to H, it will be awesome if i can have some advice on the resell value of mini lindy and mindy 26.

View attachment 5238003

View attachment 5238004

View attachment 5238005
Resell value can change depending on trend unless you are buying to flip for a quick profit?
buy what you love and know you'll use.

View attachment 5238003

View attachment 5238004

View attachment 5238005
I'm 5'2" on a good day, longer in the legs than the torso, and the mini Lindy hits me at or just below my hip (a bit longer than your middle photo example). I like the length just fine, but you can always ask to have yours shortened. Any alteration to a bag will of course affect resale.
Mini bags are a craze right now so of course the value is high for the mini, but never a good reason to make a bag choice. Trends change.

Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
thanks for all the replies :heart:
Ya, I should get the one I really loved, and not pick it because of the resell value :tup:
I love them both :happydance:, that's why I'd like to have some advice on which one worth keeping tho :-s

I'm 5'2" on a good day, longer in the legs than the torso, and the mini Lindy hits me at or just below my hip (a bit longer than your middle photo example). I like the length just fine, but you can always ask to have yours shortened. Any alteration to a bag will of course affect resale.
Mini bags are a craze right now so of course the value is high for the mini, but never a good reason to make a bag choice. Trends change.

thanks for all the replies :heart:
Ya, I should get the one I really loved, and not pick it because of the resell value :tup:
I love them both :happydance:, that's why I'd like to have some advice on which one worth keeping tho :-s

So can I follow up on this thread and see what you ended up choosing, OP? ;)FWIW even though I am so late to this, is I would choose L26 over the mini all day every day.

beautiful lindys! Love the grizzly too! Is the ultraviolet in swift/evercolor/evergrain? Been thinking of adding another type of leather for Lindy as I only have clemence. How do you like the other leathers in Lindy compared to your clemence?
Thank you! Sorry for the late reply! UV is in Evercolor. Evercolor renders bright colours beautifully but not the best leather for a lindy due to its stiffness. Although I use it less than the others, I find that it keeps less well. I have whitish marks on the back due to the fold being in contact with clothes and they don’t go away with gentle finger rubbing as they would on swift. It doesn’t develop a patina either but gets a bit dull on more solicited areas such as the flap. I won’t repurchase a lindy in Evercolor due to these issues. Clémence is ideal for durability and easy maintenance. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Thank you! Sorry for the late reply! UV is in Evercolor. Evercolor renders bright colours beautifully but not the best leather for a lindy due to its stiffness. Although I use it less than the others, I find that it keeps less well. I have whitish marks on the back due to the fold being in contact with clothes and they don’t go away with gentle finger rubbing as they would on swift. It doesn’t develop a patina either but gets a bit dull on more solicited areas such as the flap. I won’t repurchase a lindy in Evercolor due to these issues. Clémence is ideal for durability and easy maintenance. Hope this helps.

no worries! Thanks and good to see you’re back on here lol

• Haha
Reactions: ayala_jessica