Fall-Winter 2022 Collection

I know for sure the larger keepall was off my list. Wouldn't want people to know what I'm carrying when traveling...but the mini/city keepall size...hmmmm!!
It looks like city keepall size right? The only thing though is it has handles. The keepall xs size doesn’t have a tag so now I’m not sure what size it is!

Also unsure if I like that it’s clear but it is a pretty bag

Reactions: MCBadian07
It looks like city keepall size right? The only thing though is it has handles. The keepall xs size doesn’t have a tag so now I’m not sure what size it is!

Also unsure if I like that it’s clear but it is a pretty bag
Yeah I was a bit confused also because it looks too big to be a keepall xs. Not a city keepall because that one doesn't have handles. Keepall BB? Who knows. It's just very close to all my Speedys though - nor enough for me to get it.

Yeah I was a bit confused also because it looks too big to be a keepall xs. Not a city keepall because that one doesn't have handles. Keepall BB? Who knows. It's just very close to all my Speedys though - nor enough for me to get it.
Apparently LV thinks we all need 50,000 different versions of speedies, 70,000 different versions of keepall xs and 900000000 different prints of pochette Métis, cos WHY NOT? :facepalm: