It's official....I'm a new mommy!!!

emanu1016

O.G.
Aug 11, 2006
Well, after months of admiring and drooling over everyone's bags and goodies, I finally took the leap!! I'm sorry I don't have pics. yet, but I'm suppose to get her tomorrow, and I just couldn't hold back any longer!!! A VERY special thank you to Jag and Lovehermes - you both ROCK! :heart:

So here are the stats!

35cm Black Vache Lagee Kelly w/Gold Hardware!

I'm OVER THE MOON excited about it!!! It is beyond stunning.....I was completely speechless when I first saw it. There are no words to describe your first H bag--and the love that follows! :love:

Now I just need a beautiful gold elephant cadena to give us luck as we move to China!!

PEPPER, HLFINN, CYNTHIA, ELIZABETHK, KALLIE GIRL - Thank you all! It really is the just beautiful! I love it....in fact I might just kick DH out of the bed and sneak in my new love ;)

Congratulations, emanu! :yahoo: What an absolutely perfect bag to be your first! I love black leather with GH; it's just so elegant. I can't wait to see the pictures--you can bet I'll be checking back here frequently to see if they've been posted.

MaggieD, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I absolutely feel HARD for the blk w/gh. It just seems so perfect to me. But with that being said, I can't wait to add some color! ;)

Promise to post some pics!!