Chanel Spring/Summer 2022 Act1 (22P)

It's only coming in the mini with top handle, not the classic. I don't remember about the cf, but I think it's been mentioned somewhere here.
I think small classic flap comes in light pink only… I was just hoping. I wanted a white small classic flap this season but it doesn’t seem like they have it in the small. If I am wrong, someone please let me know.

I think small classic flap comes in light pink only… I was just hoping. I wanted a white small classic flap this season but it doesn’t seem like they have it in the small. If I am wrong, someone please let me know.
The small cf is for sure coming in the light pink NG750 this season. NG123 (as shown in the pic in question) is from 22c, I think.

Just reached out to one of my SAs today about the possibility of getting a black mini square from 22P, and was told "very difficult" "so many people waiting for this"

And then "if you get two more items, I might be able to put you at the front..." Well, here comes the game...:hrmm:
Someone just posted one in the stock thread. I’d jump on it asap if I were u!

Reactions: motled
Just reached out to one of my SAs today about the possibility of getting a black mini square from 22P, and was told "very difficult" "so many people waiting for this"

And then "if you get two more items, I might be able to put you at the front..." Well, here comes the game...:hrmm:
Do the "two other items" include leather goods? Or are they truly moving in H direction w/ pre-spend??

Picked up my small BA today (came in on Saturday) So happy with the colour. Twilly is 22C. It’s really beautiful and the perfect pink shade imo. I have a comparison with a 21B pink cardholder photo in case anyone is interested. I used to think the 21B was more pink :confused1: Thanks for all the info during the wait. I hope everyone is as happy with their bags.

Attachments

• AFCB4896-71EE-4570-9BCC-C6887BEDDB71.jpeg
    AFCB4896-71EE-4570-9BCC-C6887BEDDB71.jpeg
    324.8 KB · Views: 307
  • 1AA6AD1B-16D7-4E39-A9A0-DF031839A5DD.jpeg
    1AA6AD1B-16D7-4E39-A9A0-DF031839A5DD.jpeg
    255.8 KB · Views: 317