Chanel Spring/Summer 2022 Act1 (22P)

So excited! My SA has managed to reserve for me both the light pink mini with top handle and blue small coco handle.

I’m not too sure of the blue though as it’s a lot darker than what I thought it would be. I missed out on the 21K blue and thought it would be similar.
22P light blue CCH pics from my SA here. I don’t think the blue is that dark except it has the grey undertone.

47A6681D-9079-45A7-B52E-83E760B69948.jpeg
1DB90EBB-EB27-4763-BA4B-41F6101128D8.jpeg

Picked up my small BA today (came in on Saturday) So happy with the colour. Twilly is 22C. It’s really beautiful and the perfect pink shade imo. I have a comparison with a 21B pink cardholder photo in case anyone is interested. I used to think the 21B was more pink :confused1: Thanks for all the info during the wait. I hope everyone is as happy with their bags.
We're twinning with the twilly :smile: Congrats - that's a beautiful pink

• Love
Reactions: Sb2020
Do the "two other items" include leather goods? Or are they truly moving in H direction w/ pre-spend??
I didn't ask further, maybe I should next time... I seriously hope that this is the SA's own policy, or this particular boutique at most, and not the entire business' future direction. The one thing that's keeping me from moving to H full time is that I don't have to buy things that I don't like ...