Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

Hi ladies!! Will be going to Paris in just a few weeks here…anyone know the best location to purchase a rectangle Mini? Saw a few months back someone had photos of it available at Chanel Paris Printemps Haussmann? Is this still the case? Any help greatly appreciated, TIA!!

Reactions: sjluxurylover
Hi ladies!! Will be going to Paris in just a few weeks here…anyone know the best location to purchase a rectangle Mini? Saw a few months back someone had photos of it available at Chanel Paris Printemps Haussmann? Is this still the case? Any help greatly appreciated, TIA!!
Stock of Minis is so limited and changes so fast, it really is hard to predict. The strategy is to hit up several and see if you get lucky. I usually start with the two on Rue Cambon and then take a five minute stroll to the one near the Madeleine.

Are these prices before the VAT refund? for example, a Medium classic flap is $8800. In France its 7800 euro= $8900. So, I am assuming people are getting the 12% vat refund after the sales price.

I was last in Europe in October 2019. What a magnificent time it was, the RUE CAMBON store gave us the after vat prices right there at the register- We still had to show the paperwork at the airport, but didnt need to wait for the refund- as it was rang up minus the 12%.

Sharing my short experience with Chanel in Paris back in December 2021.

We went to Galeries Lafayette, no appointment, queue was about 10-15 minutes, SA was straight to the point. We asked for a medium classic flap, caviar, GHW and we were shown one, so we bought it (7800 euros).

Saw a few 19s, but didn't see any small/mini classic flap.
Wow!
What color did you get?

I will be going to Paris as well January 23rd. Please let me know your experience finding minis and I'll let you know mine if I happen to go before you. I will be on the hunt my whole trip for one!

I will be going to Paris as well January 23rd. Please let me know your experience finding minis and I'll let you know mine if I happen to go before you. I will be on the hunt my whole trip for one!
You’re actually going to be there before me! I’m not going until Feb 16th….please please let me know the stock situation on Minis!! Im really determined to get one, but really don’t know my chances haha

You’re actually going to be there before me! I’m not going until Feb 16th….please please let me know the stock situation on Minis!! Im really determined to get one, but really don’t know my chances haha
Okay, I will definitely keep you posted! I am going to go to every single Chanel store in Paris lol, not going to give up. An SA told me that 22P will be dropping in stores January 18th so hopefully, the stock will be good.

If anyone has any helpful tips let me know.

Reactions: DesignerxGirl
Okay, I will definitely keep you posted! I am going to go to every single Chanel store in Paris lol, not going to give up. An SA told me that 22P will be dropping in stores January 18th so hopefully, the stock will be good.

Can’t wait to hear what Paris stock is going to look like- esp on the minis. Have so much fun! Heard the drop will be next week as well, unfortunately for me it’ll be a month away from when I’m going to be headed there…so fingers crossed there will still be some available when I’m there!

Please also keep me posted because I’m heading there February 4th and I wanted to get a mini.