Scarves Scarf of the Day 2022 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to be in a KO mood. All sorts of Texas beasties in La Vie au Sauvage! This came to me by way of teamwork and an incredibly gracious act of kindness. When friendship is woven into the silk it adds a certain magic to the scarf

View attachment 5296342I

View attachment 5296344

This is fantastic on you Snausages!

A long and busy week, I post the scarves I wore in one post. Enjoy the weekend!

Monday - Savanah dance in small.
View attachment 5296694

Tuesday: echoing Awillow with Nothing but a dreamer.
View attachment 5296695

Wednesday: Lalbhai, with its tigers as the wildest thing on it.
View attachment 5296696

Thursday: Rêves d'Australie, with its phantastic creatures (fighting for attention with the wild beasts on my blouse).
View attachment 5296697

Gorgeous choices Agrume!

Thank goodness for wifi at airport terminals! Here's my travel SOTD and also what's happening critterwise while I wait to board. I bought my granddaughter a stuffed alligator inspired by @Nahreen's La Marche du Zambeze! And he's ready for Mardi Gras of course.
View attachment 5296707View attachment 5296708

You look fantastic in this! Love these metallic neutrals!

I fell for this colorway of Mythes et Métamorphoses after seeing it modeled by @Croisette7 . It is also owned by @scarf1 , and I’m sure there are others. I’m inspired daily by your beautiful scarves and modeling shots. Thank you so much.

View attachment 5296729

Some of the strange beasts on this scarf.

View attachment 5296730View attachment 5296731View attachment 5296732View attachment 5296733

Introducing my Mythes et Métamorphoses as my SOTD.

View attachment 5296736

Congrats rbh! This is a lovely combination!

Geese, ducks and other fishing birds on Libres Comme L’Air (the little monkey is a bit shy but I will show him another time). The birds are all tinted unnaturally purple, as though they’re dancing underneath the golden sunset...
View attachment 5296512
A flattering colour on you ... what a lovely bee button!

I fell for this colorway of Mythes et Métamorphoses after seeing it modeled by @Croisette7 . It is also owned by @scarf1 , and I’m sure there are others. I’m inspired daily by your beautiful scarves and modeling shots. Thank you so much.

View attachment 5296729

View attachment 5296730View attachment 5296731View attachment 5296732View attachment 5296733

View attachment 5296736
Congratulations, RBH!

Here are a couple more exotic creatures I wore this past week.

Zebra Pegasus- that most wonderful of exotic flying creatures (in a rare, no lippy day!)

View attachment 5296811

And Marche du Zambeze, filled with all manner of exotic creatures big and small.

View attachment 5296810
I love your triangle Zebra!:heart:

• Thanks
Reactions: Agrume
SOTD - Tyger Tyger! I purchased this during our wonderful vacation to France back in 2015. Ah, I wish to travel again....sigh. My college mascot was the tiger (aka my TPF moniker) and I have a strong affection for tigers. I am really looking forward to the Tigre Royal double face.
View attachment 5296596
Fabulous color pairing with your top. Wow!

Cats all over today. I wore a kitty Tshirt with kitty denim shorts to work (extremely casual work environment :P ).
View attachment 5296514
So of course I wore Les Chats. This is an additional acquisition, because after I bought my first Chats, @Living.la.vida.fifi casually asked me if it was the jacquard version. And, well, you know what happened next... :lol:
View attachment 5296515
A charming outfit ... love your Chats!

I think besides my Zebra Pegasus formats and Clair de Lune, I have only this one on Le Pegase d'Hermes (also 140 wash :smile: ) Sisters with @Redbirdhermes! I am traveling today so posting an archive shot:
View attachment 5296434
So elegant!

SOTD - Tyger Tyger! I purchased this during our wonderful vacation to France back in 2015. Ah, I wish to travel again....sigh. My college mascot was the tiger (aka my TPF moniker) and I have a strong affection for tigers. I am really looking forward to the Tigre Royal double face.
View attachment 5296596
Perfect with your top!

SOTD is La Treve de L’Eau. Lots of birds and beasts here!

View attachment 5296597View attachment 5296598
Beautiful!

L'Epopee d'Hermes in 140 CSGM has so many wonderful beasties hiding in it. Six generations of Hermes family traditions provided a lot of material to inspire designer Jan Bajtlik's imagination. I love his creativity and whimsical designs! There is the beast of burden loaded with H treasures, the dragon with the heart-shaped box, and the tiger pulling what looks to be "Flowers of South Africa" flowers out of a Birkin.
Epopee-Worn.jpgEpopee-Dragon.jpgEpopee-Tiger.jpgEpopeeOx.jpg

Congratulations, RBH!

I love your triangle Zebra!:heart:

Thank you Croisette!

Love those hot pink cuties!

L'Epopee d'Hermes in 140 CSGM has so many wonderful beasties hiding in it. Six generations of Hermes family traditions provided a lot of material to inspire designer Jan Bajtlik's imagination. I love his creativity and whimsical designs! There is the beast of burden loaded with H treasures, the dragon with the heart-shaped box, and the tiger pulling what looks to be "Flowers of South Africa" flowers out of a Birkin.
View attachment 5296917View attachment 5296918View attachment 5296919View attachment 5296920

This is gorgeous! So much better than any pic H ever produced of it!

A long and busy week, I post the scarves I wore in one post. Enjoy the weekend!

Monday - Savanah dance in small.
View attachment 5296694

Tuesday: echoing Awillow with Nothing but a dreamer.
View attachment 5296695

Wednesday: Lalbhai, with its tigers as the wildest thing on it.
View attachment 5296696

Thursday: Rêves d'Australie, with its phantastic creatures (fighting for attention with the wild beasts on my blouse).
View attachment 5296697
It seems to have been a delightful week! ❤️
Thank goodness for wifi at airport terminals! Here's my travel SOTD and also what's happening critterwise while I wait to board. I bought my granddaughter a stuffed alligator inspired by @Nahreen's La Marche du Zambeze! And he's ready for Mardi Gras of course.
View attachment 5296707View attachment 5296708
hahaha! Perfect!

View attachment 5296729

View attachment 5296736
Beautiful color, my favorite on this scar& is the winged horse - just fabulous!
Thank you, LKB. I did some research before I did the project to deplisse my Turandot. It was clear that a plisse cannot be handwashed and remain a plisse, and I can vouch for this fact. After a minute or two in the sudsy water the pleats were gone and it handled the same as a regular silk scarf. So, effectively the pleats were not ironed out, they were washed out. As for the hem, I iron right up to it, and leave the hem untouched. This is why some waviness from the former pleats remains in the hems.

Before photo

View attachment 5296746

The hems after

View attachment 5296747View attachment 5296748
I love this, it adds so much interest!
Love your Chasse losange! ... and of course your scar model, Cookie!

So,pretty, Awillow ... and twins!
Thank you sweetheart!
Here are a couple more exotic creatures I wore this past week.

Zebra Pegasus- that most wonderful of exotic flying creatures (in a rare, no lippy day!)

View attachment 5296811

And Marche du Zambeze, filled with all manner of exotic creatures big and small.

View attachment 5296810
Fantabulous! Both are perfect on black too!
How lovely - gray (?) and pink! :love:
View attachment 5296917View attachment 5296918View attachment 5296919View attachment 5296920
This is incredible! :faint:

Thank you Croisette!

Love those hot pink cuties!

This is gorgeous! So much better than any pic H ever produced of it!
Thanks bunnycat!

It seems to have been a delightful week! ❤

hahaha! Perfect!

Beautiful color, my favorite on this scar& is the winged horse - just fabulous!

I love this, it adds so much interest!

Thank you sweetheart!

Fantabulous! Both are perfect on black too!

How lovely - gray (?) and pink! :love:

This is incredible! :faint:
Thank you, my dear!

Status
Not open for further replies.