EU Chatting and Stalking

I was really excited for this bag to arrive and now I am soo disappointed :frown::crybaby:it‘s a really really tiny stupid size, but somehow bulky and unpractical at the same time…I adore the colour and the strap but it is going back as I have no use for this in my life whatsoever….stupid small bag trend, really getting on my nerves :mad: on a positive note, how quick is LV shipping atm? Between ordering and receiving the bag - less than 24 hours!!View attachment 5296534View attachment 5296535
This bag is gorgeous, but I’m so sorry it’s not what you were hoping for and expecting. Completely understand when the expectations fall short.

It’s stunning! :loveeyes::loveeyes:. I have an Alma bb and granted it’s small, but it works for me as I’m a very light carrier. I also prefer to carry by the handles rather than crossbody.
I am just a tote girl, always was, always will be! I will stick to NFs, OTGs, St Louis, Book Totes from now on :love: I don’t carry a lot of stuff with me (but I expect a bag to at least have room for phone, cosmetic case, keys, water bottle etc.) but I like the feeling of a bigger bag „protecting“ me :blush: and you can always add stuff you buy on the go! The colour really fascinated me though, I am a sucker for bright colours, I hope they add other products in serpentine!

I am glad though tastes and preferences are different and this makes this forum so interesting and fun:love:

I am just a tote girl, always was, always will be! I will stick to NFs, OTGs, St Louis, Book Totes from now on :love: I don’t carry a lot of stuff with me (but I expect a bag to at least have room for phone, cosmetic case, keys, water bottle etc.) but I like the feeling of a bigger bag „protecting“ me :blush: and you can always add stuff you buy on the go! The colour really fascinated me though, I am a sucker for bright colours, I hope they add other products in serpentine!

I am glad though tastes and preferences are different and this makes this forum so interesting and fun:love:
Agree. A bag should fit the essentials and what you’ve listed here is not a lot. I hope you find another piece that works for you :idea:.

Im with you alllll the way :heart: :tup: :smile: Even for going to a party , my “smallest”companion will be LM Ever:biggrin::biggrin: DH always teasing me that if anybody needs anything, just dig to my bag, you will find it:biggrin:

Im with you alllll the way :heart: :tup: :smile: Even for going to a party , my “smallest”companion will be LM Ever:biggrin::biggrin: DH always teasing me that if anybody needs anything, just dig to my bag, you will find it:biggrin:
I „consoled“ myself and ordered a „giant“, tote style bag instead that should be warmly greeted in my closet (hint) :angel:! My husband is always happy that I have big tote bags with me as he loves to throw his keys, wallet, phones into it and also he always seems to be in need of water, tissues etc. (like a giant baby:lol:)

I was really excited for this bag to arrive and now I am soo disappointed :frown::crybaby:it‘s a really really tiny stupid size, but somehow bulky and unpractical at the same time…I adore the colour and the strap but it is going back as I have no use for this in my life whatsoever….stupid small bag trend, really getting on my nerves :mad: on a positive note, how quick is LV shipping atm? Between ordering and receiving the bag - less than 24 hours!!View attachment 5296534View attachment 5296535
I'm sorry the Alma BB didn't work out for you. It's one of the classics along with the Speedy. It was the second bag created by LV after the Speedy. I totally get that you like bigger totes though.