Tiffany Price Increase thread *please include location*

Expect price increases to be more regular and often now. They also seem to be increasing prices on random pieces anytime they like with no fixed date or collection.

Agree, ever since LVHM took over, they have been having more frequent price increases.
They've also quietly discontinued some older collections that may have not been doing well in sales and putting them in the employee sale.

The gold Elsa Peretti scorpion necklace is $20,000 in 2021, when two years ago it was $12,000.

Also, the “basic” Schlumberger bird on a rock brooches in Citrine and Amethyst are $50,000 now. Last year, they were still $30,000

View attachment 5283946View attachment 5283947
I was told and read that Schlumberger is going to be the main inspiration, even for designing stores -they are getting rid of the T collection asap. I invested now before it goes up even more.

As we can see, all jewelry goes up in price ,keep your handmade stuff that wil be priceless in the future....

The price increase has more to do with LVMH buying Tiffany and trying to compete with Cartier, VCA than anything else.

All jewelry does not go up in price. Handmade stuff made by local jewelers will not be priceless in the future.
Well, maybe to the person who owns it. And even then, only if there's sentimental reasons attached to the piece.

I was told and read that Schlumberger is going to be the main inspiration, even for designing stores -they are getting rid of the T collection asap. I invested now before it goes up even more.

I would love if they looked more toward Schlumberger for inspiration! :heart: His designs were so beautiful, elegant, and creative. I know the T collection is popular, but I've never been drawn to it. Would not be sad to see it go.