Tiffany Price Increase thread *please include location*

I don't see increases in the items I looked at (USA). The 18k Mini Key necklace is still $900. It was $7?? last Spring :nuts:. I haven't looked at silver or the artist brands. Scarves are still the same price.

I was told and read that Schlumberger is going to be the main inspiration, even for designing stores -they are getting rid of the T collection asap. I invested now before it goes up even more.
Really surprising Tiffany would eliminate its entire t collection. I heard some of the old styles would go away but not the whole collection.

I've been looking at the Tiffany Hardware medium bracelet in silver and saw on instagram that prices are going on tomorrow. It's $725 right now. Think I'll order it tonight. Here's the article about the price increase - not a lot of details right now but the beaded bracelets are set to double in price??
https://www.********.com/boptalk/topic/news-tiffany-co-price-increase-coming-soon

The narrow Schlumberger Croisillion bangle went from $32K to $50K, the wider Dot Lesange went from $42K to $80K!
Sheeeeshhhh. That’s huge!

I asked my SA on Saturday to help lock in the price of the sixteen stone ring for me. It went from $10,500 to $11,200. That’s an understandable price increase to me. Still, I wasn’t planning on buying that piece so soon. But I guess it’s happening now. I’m paying for it when my repair comes back in to the store.

Now I feel like I should’ve bought the Bird on a Rock (30k to 50k) last year, instead of the Victoria bracelet (44k to 46k). To me, it doesn’t make sense that the Schlumberger prices are increasing so much. Makes me feel like my Victoria bracelet, which I already thought I was overpaying for, is now the less valuable piece of jewelry. Everyone said the Victoria bracelet was the better buy than the brooch, but I’m having buyer’s remorse now.