The Pochette Felicie Club!

The silver hw, plain black is what I DO like about it. More the space issue for me.. Still deciding, the one I received had the front panel more recessed so I have bought another which is better and returned the other. Will take a week or so to decide.

Reactions: Peridot_Paradise
Hi, im considering empreinte in Turtledove for my 2nd PF. 1st one being empreinte Noir. Any info on color transfer/ wear and tear on Turtledovw color pls. This is my hold back before I take a leap. Thanks in advance

After stalking the website for the monogram for months and being on the concierge waitlist I finally got this bag, but I didn’t get it online. I’m on a mini trip to Soho and I told my friend we should go into LV so I can be told the bag I want wasn’t there lol. The monogram wasn’t there, but this damier ebene was. It was the only one in the store and the SA was surprised they even had it. I couldn’t let it slip by and I’m glad I ended up getting it.

Attachments

• 9B1D2645-3359-4FC5-8894-50203AABBB32.jpeg
    9B1D2645-3359-4FC5-8894-50203AABBB32.jpeg
    222.9 KB · Views: 173
Received this one a few days ago. I love the empreinte leather as there is a little give to it. I sold my EPI leather one because it was so stiff. I used it yesterday while out shopping and to my horror, I squirted a glob of sanitizer on it when entering a store! I wiped it off immediately but it looked like it was fading in that area. Thankfully it dried perfectly with no spots!
B89CE6D9-E989-4000-98AD-5B1B1E802F2B.jpeg

F1D07E95-EE6F-4ECE-9620-86C90DD370E4.jpeg

Received this one a few days ago. I love the empreinte leather as there is a little give to it. I sold my EPI leather one because it was so stiff. I used it yesterday while out shopping and to my horror, I squirted a glob of sanitizer on it when entering a store! I wiped it off immediately but it looked like it was fading in that area. Thankfully it dried perfectly with no spots!
View attachment 5277045

View attachment 5277049
Empreinte leather is gorgeous !!!

Reactions: gwendo25