SA recommendation REQUEST thread

Not sure if allowed to post here, I am new to purchasing bag from a different state from a different SA from my local boutique SA. I am going to purchase a bag from Saks and have it shipped. Does anyone know if return/exchange is allowed? I am afraid the bag could have some flaws giving Chanel quality lately. Do you go to your nearest Saks store to return (mine doesn’t sell Chanel) or do they give you a free return label when they send you the bag?

Not sure if allowed to post here, I am new to purchasing bag from a different state from a different SA from my local boutique SA. I am going to purchase a bag from Saks and have it shipped. Does anyone know if return/exchange is allowed? I am afraid the bag could have some flaws giving Chanel quality lately. Do you go to your nearest Saks store to return (mine doesn’t sell Chanel) or do they give you a free return label when they send you the bag?
You will receive a return label. If you must return I would contact the SA you purchased from and give them a heads up though.

Reactions: pmt219
My Chanel collection was all stolen 2 weeks ago when my house was robbed. I haven’t bought any new Chanel since 2013 so my SA is no longer here. I hope someone can help me find a nice SA so I could buy my first Chanel bag again. I’m looking for a black mini reissue in black hardware.

Camryn 6467717428 she’s base out of nyc Works at Bergdorf Goodman/personal shopper. She’s found me a couple of Chanel bags and had no problem of shipping free of charge

Reactions: babypebblezz
Would love a Saks Chanel SA referral if possible, I have the promotional GC that I'd like to use before it expires but just (NOT Saks Beverly Hills or Saks NYC, they seem to not have anything I want that I'd want to use the GC towards). TIA!

Hi, can someone recommend some very nice SA in UK that could help me out do a remote sale? I was told I needed 3 purchases made in a boutique in person in a matter of a year. So I was refused a remote sale. Even if I wanted to go to a boutique there is nothing near me. The person I spoke to said I could ask boutique1 that forwarded me to boutique2 if they could request it for me if the manager agree then it is possible but I find that some are so rude. First purchase is somehow impossible to happen. What to do?

Chanel somehow doesn't do remote sale like Hermès... It is so frustrating.

Finding product availability is hard enough and when I did find it I can't get it. Is it a sign?