Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few more for this week. I swore to wear People du Vent earlier this week for the wagon homes of the the "People of the Wind".
View attachment 5253764

Yesterday- t-shirt and Super H, on his rooftop home of Flagship H. :P

View attachment 5253763

Today- a jacket and the little ice fishing tents on the CSGM Esprit Ainou to give you shelter and keep you warmer(er??) warm(ish??) while ice fishing.

View attachment 5253762

Ahhhh- Texas....what a difference a day makes in the weather....:lol:
Ooooo! Gorgeous---especially the luscious raspberry Peuple du Vent!!!

Great knot! :tup:
I do hope you post your Premier Mains @Agrume!
Absolutely they made a home! Where ever else could they put all that stuff?
Twins! Love the knot!
Thank you, Hermesguy, LKBNOLA and Snausages! You do have a point, LKBNOLA!

Sometimes you need a map to find your way home...preferably a beautiful silk map full of illustrations! Cite Cavaliere (sisters with Cookiefiend and made possible by Snausages) and De Passage a Paris (100% enabled and inspired by Croisette).
View attachment 5253082View attachment 5253083
Love those shades of blues - and twins on the first one!

with Mors et Gourmettes this early morning

View attachment 5253178
green hems... perfect, Croisette!

Here is my SOTD, once again with a friendship knot: Les Quatre Saisons. You can just see the bird‘s nest on one of the tails!
View attachment 5253177View attachment 5253180
Adorable, Susie!

Hi TPF!!! It’s been a while, just know that I miss being here and have popped on once in a while to admire the beautiful posts. Home to me is not so much a thing or a place but a connection - and it’s wherever my family and loved ones are. I offer two colorways of Duo Cosmique that depict the couple interwoven and joined with their complementary energies. Bonus pic of my little family on a Sunday outing a few weeks ago.

View attachment 5253188

View attachment 5253189

View attachment 5253190

View attachment 5253191
2 great CWs, and loverly to see your family!

How about an Indian Palace - Portes du Palais - not sure of the story behond this design but I always think of an Indian palace when I see it
Just perfect, CBL!

Au Pays de Cocagne features a utopian paradise where life is worry free. I wore this scarf in 2021 during Fruit Week and during Zoe Pauwel Week. Delighted to bring out this beauty during Homes Week and sisters with @Croisette7 . Cocagne is an imaginary country of idleness and luxury. The scarf shows beautiful homes where people In the Land of Plenty could relax and enjoy all the wonderful fruits pictured.

View attachment 5253333View attachment 5253334

SOTD is Au Pays de Cocagne by Zoe Pauwels.

View attachment 5253335
A very seductive story, RBH!

How about a scarf the includes a spirit that sings on your rooftop?
I’m really reaching here because… Scarf Mail!! :panic: And not just any ole scarf (not that anyone would ever call an H scarf ordinary), but super duper, zomg, shouting from the rooftops, and jumping up and down - but not on the rooftop ‘cause that would be silly - and yes yes yes!! I found* a pink KACHINAS!!!

where was I… oh the Morning Singer Kachina (from my first Kachinas)
View attachment 5253549
And now - after much blathering from me - my pink Kachinas!! Woot!! :party:
View attachment 5253552

* many heartfelt thanks to @Living.la.vida.fifi ❤❤❤
Those colours are fabulous, and the white shirt makes them shine.

How about a home for all of the stuff I seem to need to carry with me? Check In Please reminds me of pulling items out of my bag and thinking how did that get in here?
Well spotted, Barbette!

A few more for this week. I swore to wear People du Vent earlier this week for the wagon homes of the the "People of the Wind".
View attachment 5253764

View attachment 5253763

Today- a jacket and the little ice fishing tents on the CSGM Esprit Ainou to give you shelter and keep you warmer(er??) warm(ish??) while ice fishing.

View attachment 5253762

Your Ainou... one of the most beautiful designs!

Decided on A travers champ (through the fields). It depicts little houses with gardens, fields and orchards and is designed by Marie Bonnin. I purchased this when I joined a tpf meeting in London a few years ago. It brings me happy memories of that meetup.
View attachment 5254018
View attachment 5254019
Beautiful autumny feel!

I am pretty sure I am off topic today with kachinas. I finally will have time to find out later today!
View attachment 5254060
Another great colourway, with those orange elements! So different from Cookie's.

A travers champ ... sister with Nahreen

View attachment 5254151
Perfect with your watch, Croisette!

Leaving home, cellphone in hand,
View attachment 5254194

Keys in your pocket,
View attachment 5254195

Picture on the wall,
View attachment 5254196

And on the shelf,
View attachment 5254197

(With sea urchin eye),
View attachment 5254198

Tiny Tibetan meditation bells,
View attachment 5254199
View attachment 5254200

And a beautiful box of personal treasures.
View attachment 5254201

I have not yet deciphered all of the items in this home, but there is definitely a faithful canine companion and some houseplants.

SOTD is Rendez-vous Chez Hermes.

View attachment 5254206
what an analysis, I think I might be finally convinced to get this one. This cw is great.

Adorable, Susie!

Just perfect, CBL!

Well spotted, Barbette!

Beautiful autumny feel!

Another great colourway, with those orange elements! So different from Cookie's.

what an analysis, I think I might be finally convinced to get this one. This cw is great.
Thank you, Agrume!

SOTD, off topic, is Tyger tyger. A good colour way for a non-animal print lover... Thank you, all twins and sisters who inspired this find! :hugs::heart:

View attachment 5254238
Très chic on you,

I am pretty sure I am off topic today with kachinas. I finally will have time to find out later today!
View attachment 5254060
Totally on topic - there's a Kachina singing on your rooftop! :giggle:
Plus this could never be off topic!
Happy Friday, all! I am emulating dear @Cookiefiend once again. Color blocking with Au Bout du Monde and its little sheltering cabin tucked away in the folds...
View attachment 5254081
Gorgeous colorway - this scarf is such an example of H Magic!
Lovely "sunset" colors in this one!

MissIn, with good reason---the drawings are actually kind of "fuzzy," perhaps intending to depict the charcoal or earthen materials they were drawn with on the cave walls. It's also a happy scarf!

I love this on you! Makes me second guess my selection of the black and white one...mmmmm.

Thank you, Agrume! You know, in the Venise there are actually lots of muted greens, blues, purples and taupes along with the black, white and gray. I was surprised at the color variation when I got it. Makes it fun to pair with outfits.
Thank you! It's a beautiful color - so warm - but the b/w cw is stunning!
Congrats, Cookie ... twins!

Thank you, turf!

All fabulous esp. the Esprit!
YAY!! :hugs:
Absolutely gorgeous---congratulations on such a find!!!
Thank you sweetheart - I am so thrilled with it! :yahoo:

View attachment 5254151
Another stunning CSGM Croisette - what a beauty!
View attachment 5254194

Keys in your pocket,
View attachment 5254195

Picture on the wall,
View attachment 5254196

And on the shelf,
View attachment 5254197

(With sea urchin eye),
View attachment 5254198

View attachment 5254199
View attachment 5254200

View attachment 5254201

I have not yet deciphered all of the items in this home, but there is definitely a faithful canine companion and some houseplants.

View attachment 5254206
oooo - thank you for showing all these details - I love it!

Adorable, Susie!

Just perfect, CBL!

Well spotted, Barbette!

Beautiful autumny feel!

Thank you sweetheart!
SOTD, off topic, is Tyger tyger. A good colour way for a non-animal print lover... Thank you, all twins and sisters who inspired this find! :hugs::heart:

View attachment 5254238
Oh my - so chic!
Though I think you're on topic - The Tyger (especially *this* Tyger) has place in our hearts, and the home is where the heart is! :hugs:

OK-- how about a scarf you order to one home but intend to wear in another? Posting my new 100 CS Quatre Chevaux in cw02 (cross-posted to AW thread). I was looking for a neutral 100 for this winter (now that I have eaten of the apple of cashmere temptation) and I am so delighted with this. It is going straight into the gift vault until Chanukah (happily quite early this year :biggrin: ) and I ordered here to save on sales tax. Gotta plan ahead, right? We are packing up to leave for New Orleans in five days!!! Right after Thanksgiving.
View attachment 5253640
Sometimes you need a map to find your way home...preferably a beautiful silk map full of illustrations! Cite Cavaliere (sisters with Cookiefiend and made possible by Snausages) and De Passage a Paris (100% enabled and inspired by Croisette).
View attachment 5253082View attachment 5253083

Happy Friday, all! I am emulating dear @Cookiefiend once again. Color blocking with Au Bout du Monde and its little sheltering cabin tucked away in the folds...
View attachment 5254081
@LKBNOLA All so beautiful - that Quatre Chevaux has been on my wish list and it’s moving closer to the top
with Mors et Gourmettes this early morning

View attachment 5253178

View attachment 5254151
Beautiful brights @Croisette7
Here is my SOTD, once again with a friendship knot: Les Quatre Saisons. You can just see the bird‘s nest on one of the tails!
View attachment 5253177View attachment 5253180
@SusieAugusta perfect red!
Hi TPF!!! It’s been a while, just know that I miss being here and have popped on once in a while to admire the beautiful posts. Home to me is not so much a thing or a place but a connection - and it’s wherever my family and loved ones are. I offer two colorways of Duo Cosmique that depict the couple interwoven and joined with their complementary energies. Bonus pic of my little family on a Sunday outing a few weeks ago.

View attachment 5253188

View attachment 5253189

View attachment 5253190

View attachment 5253191
Good to see you @Foxy trini and your fabulous Duos!
How about an Indian Palace - Portes du Palais - not sure of the story behond this design but I always think of an Indian palace when I see it
@CanuckBagLover so beautiful!
So cute, and looking very at home! Love the Autumnal colours of your scarf, great pairing.
TY @hotgalaxy
Au Pays de Cocagne features a utopian paradise where life is worry free. I wore this scarf in 2021 during Fruit Week and during Zoe Pauwel Week. Delighted to bring out this beauty during Homes Week and sisters with @Croisette7 . Cocagne is an imaginary country of idleness and luxury. The scarf shows beautiful homes where people In the Land of Plenty could relax and enjoy all the wonderful fruits pictured.

View attachment 5253333View attachment 5253334

SOTD is Au Pays de Cocagne by Zoe Pauwels.

View attachment 5253335
View attachment 5254194

Keys in your pocket,
View attachment 5254195

Picture on the wall,
View attachment 5254196

And on the shelf,
View attachment 5254197

(With sea urchin eye),
View attachment 5254198

View attachment 5254199
View attachment 5254200

View attachment 5254201

View attachment 5254206
I love Rendezvous so much! Excellent choice @Redbirdhermes
Here is my new Rendez-Vous Chez Hermes!

View attachment 5253540
Another wonderful Rendezvous @garçon_H
How about a scarf the includes a spirit that sings on your rooftop?
I’m really reaching here because… Scarf Mail!! :panic: And not just any ole scarf (not that anyone would ever call an H scarf ordinary), but super duper, zomg, shouting from the rooftops, and jumping up and down - but not on the rooftop ‘cause that would be silly - and yes yes yes!! I found* a pink KACHINAS!!!

where was I… oh the Morning Singer Kachina (from my first Kachinas)
View attachment 5253549
And now - after much blathering from me - my pink Kachinas!! Woot!! :party:
View attachment 5253552

* many heartfelt thanks to @Living.la.vida.fifi ❤❤❤
Tree houses are always fun - especially this one!
View attachment 5254370View attachment 5254371
Excellent grail acquisition @Cookiefiend and I love me some JB
Darling gav’ & beautiful shawl :girlsigh:

Poor Cookie-pup looks like she just can’t get comfortable :giggle:
*What an adorable and lucky lil’ doggie

Love this riot of glorious color :heart:

Oh, Congrats! :yahoo: so happy for you
Cookie sleeps on her back all the time. I call it the ‘Dead Buggin’ pose
How about a home for all of the stuff I seem to need to carry with me? Check In Please reminds me of pulling items out of my bag and thinking how did that get in here?
Well done @Barbette
View attachment 5253764

View attachment 5253763

View attachment 5253762

@bunnycat yes - moussies one day cashmere the next and you wear them all divinely
Decided on A travers champ (through the fields). It depicts little houses with gardens, fields and orchards and is designed by Marie Bonnin. I purchased this when I joined a tpf meeting in London a few years ago. It brings me happy memories of that meetup.
View attachment 5254018
View attachment 5254019
I love these colors @Nahreen
View attachment 5254060
@Awillow it’s lovely!

View attachment 5254238
@Agrume Alice Shirley is always a welcome sight! Beautiful selection

F et F du Texas, actual scarf of the day...lots of nests and cozy homes for creatures big and small.

IMG_6338.jpeg

Les Haras Nationaux by Watrigant, certainly one of my absolute favorite Hermès artists. Gorgeous little maison there for our theme! This scarf defines for me the beginning of the talent that we know. Watrigant's father bred and trained racehorses. Watrigant spent his early years in stables sketching horses.
IMG_6346.jpeg

Here is the actual Haras national du Pin, built between 1715 and 1730 as a royal stud farm under the reign of Louis XV. It is located in Normandy and nicknamed the "Equestrian Versailles." Amazing how close Watrigant depicted the actual Haras for his scarf design!
visite-guidee-bati-319-david-commenchal_5c3da10f874b8.jpg

And then because I just couldn't help myself...looking at my Christmas holiday scarves, found some cute houses! (jumping the gun on the Holiday!)

IMG_6343.jpeg

Karenska, I blame you for making me think about L'Hiver so soon (haha!)---when you were talking about your Bull & Mouth scarf.
Such beautifully rendered little Bruegel-esque houses in the snowy village and countryside.
IMG_6344.jpeg

And houses (and houses of worship) on De Passage à Moscou, with the best House at the bend in the frozen river!
IMG_6345.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.