Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi TPF!!! It’s been a while, just know that I miss being here and have popped on once in a while to admire the beautiful posts. Home to me is not so much a thing or a place but a connection - and it’s wherever my family and loved ones are. I offer two colorways of Duo Cosmique that depict the couple interwoven and joined with their complementary energies. Bonus pic of my little family on a Sunday outing a few weeks ago.

View attachment 5253188

View attachment 5253189

View attachment 5253190

View attachment 5253191
adorable family each with an H scarf

How about a home for all of the stuff I seem to need to carry with me? Check In Please reminds me of pulling items out of my bag and thinking how did that get in here?
PERFECT!! I love this!
(I wish I had thought of it! :giggle:)
A few more for this week. I swore to wear People du Vent earlier this week for the wagon homes of the the "People of the Wind".
View attachment 5253764

Yesterday- t-shirt and Super H, on his rooftop home of Flagship H. :P

View attachment 5253763

Today- a jacket and the little ice fishing tents on the CSGM Esprit Ainou to give you shelter and keep you warmer(er??) warm(ish??) while ice fishing.

View attachment 5253762

Ahhhh- Texas....what a difference a day makes in the weather....:lol:
Goegeous!
(Does Texas weather often say “Hold my beer!”? :roflmfao:
Here too!)

A few more for this week. I swore to wear People du Vent earlier this week for the wagon homes of the the "People of the Wind".
View attachment 5253764

View attachment 5253763

Today- a jacket and the little ice fishing tents on the CSGM Esprit Ainou to give you shelter and keep you warmer(er??) warm(ish??) while ice fishing.

View attachment 5253762

You are a magician, @bunnycat. This PdV pink moussie looks amazing on you :clap: !

How about a home for all of the stuff I seem to need to carry with me? Check In Please reminds me of pulling items out of my bag and thinking how did that get in here?
This is so very clever and what a beautiful cw of this design! Mine is dark blue and grey and I wish I had thought of this. Its one of my favorites-- so happy to be scarf sisters ...
I love your thinking!!!! :loveeyes: Congrats on that one!
:biggrin:
View attachment 5253764

View attachment 5253763

View attachment 5253762

You look amazing as always @bunnycat-- I adore your PdV mousseline and your Esprit Ainou is fantastic.
Both so pretty. This color of Isle de la cité is dreamy. My pink orange one still has its tags on.
Thank you @Maedi! I would love to see the pink orange-- I missed this the first time around and searched and yearned and finally @Snausages made my dreams come true. I love maps!
Decided on A travers champ (through the fields). It depicts little houses with gardens, fields and orchards and is designed by Marie Bonnin. I purchased this when I joined a tpf meeting in London a few years ago. It brings me happy memories of that meetup.
View attachment 5254018
View attachment 5254019
Gorgeous colors and happy memories-- what more could you ask of a shawl? Looking wonderful @Nahreen!
I am pretty sure I am off topic today with kachinas. I finally will have time to find out later today!
View attachment 5254060
That is a gorgeous colorway @Awillow! I think Cookiefiend found a theme connection in this design! Is it a silk triangle?

I see I’m twinning with @LKBNOLA today. Wonderful scarf, my friend!

One of the earliest shelters used by man was the cave. Many examples of caves used by Paleolithic man are found in southwestern France. The Lascaux complex of caves are famous for their wall paintings, primarily of large animals. While scientists believe that people did not live deep in the caves where the artwork is found, they almost certainly made at least temporary homes near the entrance to the caves where sunlight could reach.

These ancient handprints found in caves remind me of the marks my grandson leaves on my windows. My own handprints can still be seen in the concrete sidewalk at my childhood home. Home is where the handprints are.

View attachment 5252343

Celebrating one of mankind’s first homes, the cave, with the introduction of my new-to-me Premieres Mains.

View attachment 5252344
Thank you for the additional photo, LKB. I wasn't sure from your mod shots, but mine is indeed a different colorway. Mine has orange, green and brown in it.

Here are a couple of flat shots, taken just now. Grandson is here for the day, as you can see. He has already walked over to my china cabinet and added a handprint. View attachment 5252422
View attachment 5252423.
Lovely "sunset" colors in this one!

Love it! This design gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling :blush:
MissIn, with good reason---the drawings are actually kind of "fuzzy," perhaps intending to depict the charcoal or earthen materials they were drawn with on the cave walls. It's also a happy scarf!
Lots and lots of little houses on La Cite Cavaliere
And churches, and funny things :giggle:
View attachment 5252518
View attachment 5252519
(I bought this in 2019, at CDG - and I’m so glad I did because of Notre Dame)
Also SOTD
View attachment 5252517
I love this on you! Makes me second guess my selection of the black and white one...mmmmm.
Two beautiful examples, and I like the grey/black/white hues in both.
Thank you, Agrume! You know, in the Venise there are actually lots of muted greens, blues, purples and taupes along with the black, white and gray. I was surprised at the color variation when I got it. Makes it fun to pair with outfits.

How about a scarf the includes a spirit that sings on your rooftop?
I’m really reaching here because… Scarf Mail!! :panic: And not just any ole scarf (not that anyone would ever call an H scarf ordinary), but super duper, zomg, shouting from the rooftops, and jumping up and down - but not on the rooftop ‘cause that would be silly - and yes yes yes!! I found* a pink KACHINAS!!!

where was I… oh the Morning Singer Kachina (from my first Kachinas)
View attachment 5253549
And now - after much blathering from me - my pink Kachinas!! Woot!! :party:
View attachment 5253552

* many heartfelt thanks to @Living.la.vida.fifi ❤❤❤
Congrats, Cookie ... twins!

Darling gav’ & beautiful shawl :girlsigh:

Poor Cookie-pup looks like she just can’t get comfortable :giggle:
*What an adorable and lucky lil’ doggie

Love this riot of glorious color :heart:

Oh, Congrats! :yahoo: so happy for you
Thank you, turf!

View attachment 5253764

View attachment 5253763

View attachment 5253762

All fabulous esp. the Esprit!

Sometimes you need a map to find your way home...preferably a beautiful silk map full of illustrations! Cite Cavaliere (sisters with Cookiefiend and made possible by Snausages) and De Passage a Paris (100% enabled and inspired by Croisette).
View attachment 5253082View attachment 5253083
Beautiful blues for you, LKBNOLA! The Cité scarf reminds me of the novel "All the Light We Cannot See," by Anthony Doer. Has anyone read that?
Thank you so much, dear @Snausages! But believe me, there are quite few stains on this scarf. Luckily, they don‘t show in the knot.:biggrin:

BTW, I am really sorry but unlike you and others I can‘t do Multiquote any more. I used to be able to, but for a few days now I can‘t anymore. The system won‘t insert the quotes, giving me a „Ooops, we‘ve run into a problem“- notice, saying that I didn‘t select any quotes. Any ideas what I can do about this? I‘m on an Ipad.
Don't worry SusieAugusta. After all these years, I have only just learned the art of Multi-Quoting.

Here is my SOTD, once again with a friendship knot: Les Quatre Saisons. You can just see the bird‘s nest on one of the tails!
View attachment 5253177View attachment 5253180
The reds and greens are so pretty!

Hi TPF!!! It’s been a while, just know that I miss being here and have popped on once in a while to admire the beautiful posts. Home to me is not so much a thing or a place but a connection - and it’s wherever my family and loved ones are. I offer two colorways of Duo Cosmique that depict the couple interwoven and joined with their complementary energies. Bonus pic of my little family on a Sunday outing a few weeks ago.

View attachment 5253188

View attachment 5253189

View attachment 5253190

View attachment 5253191
Beautiful family, FoxyTrini! Lucky you getting them to wear scarves, too. The Duo Cosmique is such a handsome design, especially in this darker cw!

How about a scarf the includes a spirit that sings on your rooftop?
I’m really reaching here because… Scarf Mail!! :panic: And not just any ole scarf (not that anyone would ever call an H scarf ordinary), but super duper, zomg, shouting from the rooftops, and jumping up and down - but not on the rooftop ‘cause that would be silly - and yes yes yes!! I found* a pink KACHINAS!!!

where was I… oh the Morning Singer Kachina (from my first Kachinas)
View attachment 5253549
And now - after much blathering from me - my pink Kachinas!! Woot!! :party:
View attachment 5253552

* many heartfelt thanks to @Living.la.vida.fifi ❤❤❤
Absolutely gorgeous---congratulations on such a find!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Cookiefiend
Leaving home, cellphone in hand,
20211118_162822.jpg

Keys in your pocket,
20211118_162800.jpg

Picture on the wall,
20211118_162853.jpg

And on the shelf,
20211118_182257.jpg

(With sea urchin eye),
20211118_182454.jpg

Tiny Tibetan meditation bells,
20211118_163026.jpg
20211118_163449.jpg

And a beautiful box of personal treasures.
20211118_162710.jpg

I have not yet deciphered all of the items in this home, but there is definitely a faithful canine companion and some houseplants.

SOTD is Rendez-vous Chez Hermes.

20211119_101904.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.