Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful! Love the one bunny highlighted in the field...takes it from too cute to terrific!
Thank you! My favorite part of the scarf though is the beautiful wheat, you can almost see it waving in the wind. ❤️
Actual SOTD, Sichuan. Lots of jumping and leaping going on, not just the cute chubby Panda sitting and munching.

View attachment 5221134
Tried out some different ties and wondered why I don't wear this more often.

View attachment 5221136
View attachment 5221138

View attachment 5221140
Lovely browns in this, delicious!

Reactions: bruxelles70
  • Thanks
Reactions: Redbirdhermes
Two big cats who can certainly leap. This isn't a great photo because I was laying my scarves on the floor to compare in the living room. I just purchased Acinonyx Jubatus which looks a lot like my Panthera Pardus. The AJ is a pale pink that's more watercolory versus the PP which is a cream background and sharper lines. I think I'm going to return the AJ but it is just lovely.

IMG_1277.jpgIMG_1275.jpg

From the archives, Alice Shirley’s leaping Appaloosa. If anyone missed her Instagram post, she was recently gifted an Appaloosa foal from the Krgyzstan people whose herd inspired her design
View attachment 5221075View attachment 5221076
I adore this @Snausages-- I shunned this design at first and now I have two! It ties so wonderfully...plus, hem love :heart: :heart::heart:
A masterpiece and such a fabulous CW! I still slap myself for never deciding on one when they were available at the boutiques… Now, sadly, pretty impossible to find

What an adorable monkey.. and so beautiful on you!
Thank you so much, Fifi! I do believe you may get lucky with Appaloosa if you want one-- I never thought I would add one and suddenly there they were and for reasonable prices! Love it when that happens. It makes up for the Impossible Dream/Unattainable Silks that we all covet...
Pure elegance, LKBNOLA!
Thank you so much, @Croisette7 -- a compliment from you brightens any day!
All the leaping, jumping jungle animals of La Marche du Zambeze
View attachment 5221078
View attachment 5221079

Deer of Tsubas
View attachment 5221081
View attachment 5221080

The leaping dolphin of L’Atlantide… and, there’s a monkey there, too
View attachment 5221083
View attachment 5221082

That little monkey carving away in the signet ring of Zenobie Reyne du Palmyre
View attachment 5221089
View attachment 5221084

The leapers of Savana Dance
View attachment 5221088
View attachment 5221087

And, the horses of the Apollo Fountain at Versailles leaping into the water…in Promenade and Flanerie à Versailles
View attachment 5221086
View attachment 5221097
You just have an absolutely amazing eye for the details! After every post a new [email protected]...
SOTD this afternoon Cheval Turc

View attachment 5221098
Actual SOTD, Sichuan. Lots of jumping and leaping going on, not just the cute chubby Panda sitting and munching.

View attachment 5221134
Tried out some different ties and wondered why I don't wear this more often.

View attachment 5221136
View attachment 5221138

View attachment 5221140
Another beautiful cw! Looks great on you @bruxelles70! (And that is a cute Panda!)
Some fish leaping out of the ocean on De la Mer au Ciel
View attachment 5221147

And some ski jumpers on Neige d'Antan

View attachment 5221149
I never remember fish-- but of course there are flying fish and dolphins...Love the ice skaters, too!

Two big cats who can certainly leap. This isn't a great photo because I was laying my scarves on the floor to compare in the living room. I just purchased Acinonyx Jubatus which looks a lot like my Panthera Pardus. The AJ is a pale pink that's more watercolory versus the PP which is a cream background and sharper lines. I think I'm going to return the AJ but it is just lovely.

View attachment 5221240View attachment 5221241
Both are beautiful-- hard to give up either one...

I had some scarf mail waiting for me at the end of the day! I had hoped for this last week, but it crosses over nicely! I was holding out for a green cw, but am quite happy with this pretty gray Tigre who has joined my menagerie...(I am a dog person IRL but seem to be accumulating quite a few silky felines!)
View attachment 5221293
Big cats always remind me of my dogs! Super pretty casual look---you'll grab this one a lot!

They are certainly both beautiful, but I feel the same that they are pretty similar. What would you get in exchange if you returned the AJ? If you find something very different, but a design you love...?

They‘re both beautiful, but like you, I prefer PP. ❤️
(so nice to see you here again!)
I had some scarf mail waiting for me at the end of the day! I had hoped for this last week, but it crosses over nicely! I was holding out for a green cw, but am quite happy with this pretty gray Tigre who has joined my menagerie...(I am a dog person IRL but seem to be accumulating quite a few silky felines!)
View attachment 5221293
Oh.. congratulations!

What a gorgeous scarf - I love it when we learn something new! Like… a scarf wearing cat! :giggle: Thank you!

Its a beautiful color!

D’AWWWW! So. Flipping. Cute! :love:

:lol: ”Hold my beer” :lol:

Thanks cutie! ❤

❤❤❤

:faint:
That‘s incredible!

This pink is SO pretty!!

Thank you sweets!
TY Cookie!
These colors are so amazing together! That pink seems so unique to me. very very cool design. N the gray hem woo hoo. I may need to visit the men’s tab on h.com!
Oh Nomad yes you do! I wish they had more silks but I love the sizes and shapes of their cashmeres
Lovely colours, blydia (and a lovely baby!).

Great colours for you, Pirula!

this deep blue is very pretty, Kelly star!

beautiful!

A great scarf, and you styled it beautifully.

Thank you, Fifi!

Love all those frogs you found, Fifi!

Thank you, Kelly Star!

Perfect for this week!

So cute, those squirrels and bunnies, Croisette!

Great choices!

Perfect pairing with this top, LKBNOLA!

Another great blue!

Wonderful, all those horses!

Such a beautiful scarf!

This dog with his scarf is a great discovery!

Love this in this format and in cotton!

Nice soft colours!

Thank you, Bruxelles!

a blue hem!

Kangaroos! Just perfect! have to pull out mine, too.

What a bright pink, hot galaxy!
TY Agrume! I love my brights but every now and then I remind myself that soft is nice too
Wow @bruxelles70 -- you found a cat on scarf wearing a scarf in a kind of weave knot! Talk about a "meta" scarf post...

Congratulations @Nomad! What a lovely Rialto! I think you can definitely wear these colors!

She's adorable! That hair! But her Mama's looking pretty good too @blydia!

Congratulations on your new Cave Felem! And seeing your two adorable cats I can see why this would be a must-have for you @Living.la.vida.fifi...

I love this design and the colors-- definitely a home run @Snausages!

Fantastic hem @laurenad! Blydia's knot is perfect for it...

I always wonder why I don't have this beauty in my collection-- it is such a wonderful wonderland full of creatures...

I am waiting for some snail mail to bring me this design-- love seeing the close-ups and how you have tied it @Forever Orange!

It is spectacular in this cw @hotgalaxy-- congratulations. Beautiful choice!

Great examples @Agrume-- your Epopee cw is covetable...

I love this tie for Samurois @Awillow-- looks fabulous.

Such a beautiful scarf @blydia and beautiful on you!
Thank you LKBNOLA! I was originally drawn to the interior - I love blue and purple together. This group has turned me into a hem/border fanatic though which is expanding my horizons for this scarf
To me this design has such a cool L’Ivresse vibe… and it’s such a fabulous shade of pink

Such wonderful animal graphics in this design, including the most adorable kangaroos… Love this wonderful neutral CW

It is amazing! Wonderful on you

Both are simply delightful! The cutest vignettes ever on both!

My fav design in my fav CW, and actually on theme because of the leaping foo dog! I was actually planning on posting mine sometime later

A masterpiece and such a fabulous CW! I still slap myself for never deciding on one when they were available at the boutiques… Now, sadly, pretty impossible to find

What an adorable monkey.. and so beautiful on you!

Oooh, love all of these cute critters! Great Fall CW

The most adorable H bunny ever… Love this one on you and how he peeks out of the fold
I adore this design and always regret not getting another CW… Now almost impossible to find… This one is so striking!
TY Fifi! I’ve actually got a L’ivresse winging its way to me :biggrin: And you’re right - I haven’t seen an Appaloosa on the secondary market in quite some time. Not sure why…
ohmygosh - that hem! :panic:

Thank you sweetheart!

:hugs:

WOW Fifi! Stunning examples!

What a gorgeous red! :love:
Cookie if you can believe the yellow was a turnoff originally :girlshocked:
Snausages, how gorgeous...your earrings are perfect with the scarf!
TY Bruxelles!
I am not familiar with this scarf. What a beauty! Amazing design!
TY Forever Orange! The men’s section has beautiful gavs. The silk is lighter weight but heck the main reason I wear a gav is trying not to overheat so I’m ok with that.
I adore this @Snausages-- I shunned this design at first and now I have two! It ties so wonderfully...plus, hem love :heart: :heart::heart:

Thank you so much, Fifi! I do believe you may get lucky with Appaloosa if you want one-- I never thought I would add one and suddenly there they were and for reasonable prices! Love it when that happens. It makes up for the Impossible Dream/Unattainable Silks that we all covet...

Thank you so much, @Croisette7 -- a compliment from you brightens any day!

You just have an absolutely amazing eye for the details! After every post a new [email protected]...

Another beautiful cw! Looks great on you @bruxelles70! (And that is a cute Panda!)

I never remember fish-- but of course there are flying fish and dolphins...Love the ice skaters, too!
TY again LKB! I’ve got a couple of purple shirts o need to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.