Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I‘ve been on a little hiatus becoming a mom to my baby girl Amélie, she’s three weeks now and mama is feeling human enough today to put on makeup and quickly don a scarf, which came off about 5‘ later for feeding/burping :rolleyes:
new to me gav, mots de soie which is so „my colors“ that i had to have it…
sorry for the off topic post but allow me to include one baby pic :angel:
View attachment 5189677View attachment 5189678
She's beautiful, Blydia. Warm congratulations on becoming a mom and best wishes.

Completely inspirational :loveeyes:

Oh, I adore the pink! I’d love to see a mod shot of yours if convenient. :love:

Very beautiful & fitting color way. :flowers:

These are gorgeous! What a collex you’ve assembled :heart:

Don’t sweat it- it reads red/white/blue from where I’m situated. ;)
*Cream tends to predominantly be H’s white in my estimation - I’ve found true white to be scarce.

My pleasure, turf ... but your‘s is the most beautiful one!

D9B83B55-141B-41E5-B062-72342601AFB6.jpeg

0E2C8C15-F50C-41D8-BCD2-06372BB22A55.jpeg

My seven blue scarves this week. I had to cheat a couple of days and wear 2 scarves because not every day had scarf-friendly weather or activities.
Cosmographia SF edition, Cuirs du Desert, Coccinelles, dipdye Tarot, Turandot, Clair de Lune in an attempt to do a rose knot and worn with a blue floral dress for my birthday, and in the centre, Cerises with a brilliant Klein blue border
View attachment 5191502
Happy Birthday, dear xincinsin!

My seven blue scarves this week. I had to cheat a couple of days and wear 2 scarves because not every day had scarf-friendly weather or activities.
Cosmographia SF edition, Cuirs du Desert, Coccinelles, dipdye Tarot, Turandot, Clair de Lune in an attempt to do a rose knot and worn with a blue floral dress for my birthday, and in the centre, Cerises with a brilliant Klein blue border
View attachment 5191502
All so lovely and Happy Birthday, Xincinsin!

Reactions: turfnsurf
Just popping in for a quick minute to share some scarf mail-- not entirely blue but there is blue! It was waiting for me when I got home, so quick mod shot before dinner. I blame, er, I mean thank @scarf1 entirely for this sweet little scarf. If I had not been so smitten with her Belles I would not even know to keep an eye out for a cotton charm scarf. So happy to have this for next summer, anyway...
View attachment 5191257View attachment 5191259
Love this! :love: Congrats! Cotton is so easy to wear! You will enjoy this so much!
View attachment 5191502
They are ALL gorgeous!!
Though I don’t own a blue CW, there are whimsical fish and that adorable boat on Peuple du Vent
View attachment 5191523
View attachment 5191511

The spear fishermen and marine life of Alaska of La Vie au Grand Nord
View attachment 5191513
View attachment 5191514

I found a cute little fish bowl on my blue La Maison des Carres, so I’m gonna say it is relevant on both counts
View attachment 5191515

The fish kites of Soies Volantes
View attachment 5191516

And a few more blues…
Early America
View attachment 5191517

Les Jardiniers du Roy
View attachment 5191518

Mexique
View attachment 5191519

United Nations
View attachment 5191520

Au Coeur de la Vie
View attachment 5191521

Coupe de Gala
View attachment 5191522
So many amazing scarves - but this LVaGN is out of this world beautiful!
Stunning! Love the colours! I think, I need more jersey in my life... It ties so well!
My pleasure, turf ... but your‘s is the most beautiful one!

View attachment 5191679

View attachment 5191674
Had not been aware of this design until this week. It is so pretty...!!

All fab orchard, pls help what is the 3rd pic?

Oooh, what wonderful summery colors. I love this, Croisette.
Thank you, Karenska!

Love this! :love: Congrats! Cotton is so easy to wear! You will enjoy this so much!

They are ALL gorgeous!!

So many amazing scarves - but this LVaGN is out of this world beautiful!

Stunning! Love the colours! I think, I need more jersey in my life... It ties so well!

Had not been aware of this design until this week. It is so pretty...!!
Thank you, dear ... sadly they are discontinued.

The predominant colour in my collection is blue. Just some of my fav CSGM (some with waves and blue, some just with blue ;)):
View attachment 5191720View attachment 5191721View attachment 5191722View attachment 5191723View attachment 5191724
These are all so beautiful, Sammy Royal, and you look lovely in them. That ZP - oh, my! Would you please identify the CSGMs in the first and second photos? The first looks like Cosmographia Universalis. The scarf in the second photo is stunning. Thank you.

Though I don’t own a blue CW, there are whimsical fish and that adorable boat on Peuple du Vent
View attachment 5191523
View attachment 5191511

The spear fishermen and marine life of Alaska of La Vie au Grand Nord
View attachment 5191513
View attachment 5191514

I found a cute little fish bowl on my blue La Maison des Carres, so I’m gonna say it is relevant on both counts
View attachment 5191515

The fish kites of Soies Volantes
View attachment 5191516

And a few more blues…
Early America
View attachment 5191517

Les Jardiniers du Roy
View attachment 5191518

Mexique
View attachment 5191519

United Nations
View attachment 5191520

Au Coeur de la Vie
View attachment 5191521

Coupe de Gala
View attachment 5191522
I love your Jardiniers du roy! I had the pastel pink/blue one and let it go, but I still think about it. Your CW is outstanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.