I think I found the secret to fuller lips

HubbaWubba

Mar 7, 2007
Hyaluronic Acid pills. I was reading on another forum about a woman who had tried various things. I went to the health food store over the weekend and took a pill before I went to bed. I woke up with very full lips and a less noticable wrinkle that I saw on my face. Seriously! It plumps up your skin.

Our bodies, when young, produce Hyaluronic Acid and as we get older we produce less. You can read more about its anti-aging benefits in this article. http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/12-4-2004-62496.asp

Upon further research, I have found that HA is used in some lip plumpers like City Lips and such. Also some skin care companies like Estee Lauder started using it as part of certain lines and charging ridiculous amounts for it. .

The best part of it is, the HA pills are like under $20 for 100. Taking these pills will l be part of my daily routine from now on.

Hyaluronic Acid pills. I was reading on another forum about a woman who had tried various things. I went to the health food store over the weekend and took a pill before I went to bed. I woke up with very full lips and a less noticable wrinkle that I saw on my face. Seriously! It plumps up your skin.

Our bodies, when young, produce Hyaluronic Acid and as we get older we produce less. You can read more about its anti-aging benefits in this article. http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/12-4-2004-62496.asp

Upon further research, I have found that HA is used in some lip plumpers like City Lips and such. Also some skin care companies like Estee Lauder started using it as part of certain lines and charging ridiculous amounts for it. .

The best part of it is, the HA pills are like under $20 for 100. Taking these pills will l be part of my daily routine from now on.
I read this just a couple weeks ago!! It is so tempting, keep us updated!

^^^Yes I am curious if you found the same results.

For the last several days I have been taking the pills and one of my friends I had lunch with noticed my lips. I only had on a clear lip gloss. I am liking the results. Maybe I will stop taking them for a couple of days take a pic, then start them up again to show the results.

What brand did you buy?

I went to the Vitamin Shoppe and bought Source Naturals, Injuv Hyaluronic Acid, 70mg and take (2) twice daily with meals.

I'm taking 2 before I go to bed tonight.........I think I would freak out if I woke up and noticed a difference.

I will keep you updated.

That's interesting :smile: I do use HA products esp eye gel, so it's interesting to know if consumed it just worked on lips? Anywhere else?? Additional benefits? Like nails? boobs? Please share when you see results!

I tried this for about a month (off and on) and didn't see any difference. :s

I was also worrying about the safety of it all, I've never read any studies on it.

Anyhow, glad it worked for you, HubbaWubba!

Are you sure that they are safe for consumption? I have heard of it in a lot of creams but never in ingestible form. If they are safe, then I am sold!!!

HA is completely safe. it's a naturally occurring compound found in your joints, existing to provide cushioning around the bones. it's also a humectant, meaning it attracts moisture, and theoretically plumps your skin. i love it in skinceuticals hydrating b5 gel and murad cellular serum.

good luck! let us know if the effects last.