FINALLY found this amazing bag! Monogram Bumbag!

forever.elise

Jan 7, 2014
What the $&@! is going on with LV these days, it’s like impossible to find anything you want in store or online, and this was the most exhausting game
of chase, but I FINALLY found a Monogram Bumbag!!!! This beauty came from one of my favorite places ever- Rodeo Drive! I had to just keep calling the 1-866 number to see if someone could track one down and PRAY they pick up the phone! And they did! She called me back right away and we did the transaction through the secure email link. I am sooo excited to reveal my new love! I will add more mod pics this weekend when I go to Disney World! Thank you to anyone who gave me advice on trying to find this beauty! Oh! And she’s made in France! Yay!

EB0F6013-BBA9-4710-B94C-7A5F3FCA6679.jpeg

403F8D33-8340-4A0E-BF80-B5D06AE2C34D.jpeg

F19CA780-2478-4740-9B50-6388858CDCD2.jpeg

5487B6DA-4F0D-4979-9AED-099ECB4547E7.jpeg

D85828D7-24CF-4D42-B332-29B089B1D2B1.jpeg

What the $&@! is going on with LV these days, it’s like impossible to find anything you want in store or online, and this was the most exhausting game
of chase, but I FINALLY found a Monogram Bumbag!!!! This beauty came from one of my favorite places ever- Rodeo Drive! I had to just keep calling the 1-866 number to see if someone could track one down and PRAY they pick up the phone! And they did! She called me back right away and we did the transaction through the secure email link. I am sooo excited to reveal my new love! I will add more mod pics this weekend when I go to Disney World! Thank you to anyone who gave me advice on trying to find this beauty! Oh! And she’s made in France! Yay!

View attachment 5142912

View attachment 5142913

View attachment 5142914

View attachment 5142915

View attachment 5142916
This is a great bag for Disney. I want to get the mwt bumbag for travel and Disney too when things return to the new norm! Have fun and post lots of pics for us!

Congrats Elise on this beautiful MIF bumbag! (:lol: Yes, it’s annoying that many canvas items are always out of stock or in limited supply.) What great timing for you to receive this bag before your trip. Have a great time at WDW (and if I remember correctly (?), Happy Anniversary :smile:).

Thank you everyone so much for the well wishes! Since they took away the app I have probably checked in for less now that it’s a login website! I have got a few new things over the past year but never did a reveal! Kind of miss doing that, and I need to return to all the different threads I enjoy stocking and drooling over everyone else’s beautiful bags!

Congrats Elise on this beautiful MIF bumbag! (:lol: Yes, it’s annoying that many canvas items are always out of stock or in limited supply.) What great timing for you to receive this bag before your trip. Have a great time at WDW (and if I remember correctly (?), Happy Anniversary :smile:).
You are so sweet, it’s actually November 1 but I did get married in Disney World! You have an awesome memory! I now live in Tampa Florida, we left San Francisco last summer and I have been frequenting the parks much more often now!

You are so sweet, it’s actually November 1 but I did get married in Disney World! You have an awesome memory! I now live in Tampa Florida, we left San Francisco last summer and I have been frequenting the parks much more often now!
I remember your beautiful Alma bb reveal (in vernis?) just before your wedding. :yes: You're so lucky to frequent the parks (esp now with your new bag!) As Iamminda knows, I love visiting wdw and universal every chance I get. :giggle:

I remember your beautiful Alma bb reveal (in vernis?) just before your wedding. :yes: You're so lucky to frequent the parks (esp now with your new bag!) As Iamminda knows, I love visiting wdw and universal every chance I get. :giggle:

OMG I would get a Season Pass if I was in Florida or California. I have been to almost all the Disney Parks except Hong Kong (I just don't have the energy after my trips) and Shanghai.

As I say to my DH, "Shut up and take my money Disney" :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Aliluvlv